Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Any chance Zo Alexander is picked up for the playoff run? I know it was mentioned/joked, wonder if this will go anywhere.

Tbh I don’t want to change anything atm. He hasn’t been here all year, hasn’t been practicing, the defense has figured it out with out him. I think it would be hard to step in just for playoffs and be a leader and expect playing time. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This thing?

Water Mill GIF in 2020 | Cool pictures, Beautiful gif, Water wheel

Oh yeah. Lotta pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Dion. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Tbh I don’t want to change anything atm. He hasn’t been here all year, hasn’t been practicing, the defense has figured it out with out him. I think it would be hard to step in just for playoffs and be a leader and expect playing time. 

I agree, the only thing they might be able to do if they wanted is sign him to the practice squad. Because vets can be on it now (not sure how many, etc). 

Not saying it should happen or anything like that. Just talking out loud!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Oh yeah. Lotta pressure. You gotta rise above it. You gotta harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness. Energy. Block. Bad. Feel the flow Dion. Feel it. It's circular. It's like a carousel. You pay the quarter, you get on the horse, it goes up and down, and AROUND. It's circular. Circle, with the music, the flow. All good things.

I LOVE Dion's effort, but he is definitely not a wordsmith haha!

4 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I agree, the only thing they might be able to do if they wanted is sign him to the practice squad. Because vets can be on it now (not sure how many, etc). 

Not saying it should happen or anything like that. Just talking out loud!

I completely forgot about the PS, good point. I would be fine with that. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.