Week 14 SNF: Bills Whoop Steelers PostGame Thread

49 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Allen has crossed the threshold. When he struggles in games, commentators will stop reaching back to his pre-draft analysis and instead give him the benefit of the doubt, just like they do with the other great ones.

The Bills are better than the Packers. I don't think it's really close. Better than the Saints, too.

Agreed.

We’ll see how they do tonight, but Cleveland can make an argument...

My drive in this morning was epic.

First random song on my Spotify playlist was I Can't Stop Loving You (SNF Theme Song).  Cranked that way up.  That was followed by Paint It Black by the Stones.  And then, then Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith.  Gawd I'm in a great mood today.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, wjag said:

My drive in this morning was epic.

First random song on my Spotify playlist was I Can't Stop Loving You (SNF Theme Song).  Cranked that way up.  That was followed by Paint It Black by the Stones.  And then, then Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith.  Gawd I'm in a great mood today.

Me too I woke up late and thought who cares 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I wonder why they couldn't show the video in the locker room victory speech.

My guess is there were some guys not wearing masks, and the last thing the Bills want to do is broadcast that, like what the Saints did.

I thought that was Ebron that crashed Allen's interview. I've been reading some posts saying Ebron wants to play here. No thanks, we already have Knox with his ball security issues and IMO not exactly the best hands. While he may have been interfered with, that deep pass I thought he should have caught. Allen put that ball exactly where it needed to be

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Steelers fans and media are not taking this well... 

I did notice that, there were two Steeler players goofin after their loss.  I don't see it as anything really to read in to but I could see how their fan base would not be happy to see a couple of their players seeming like in a good mood after a loss.   

Trent Williams went early on sooo many snaps. I dont know how he only got 1 false start flag. Outside of that and the missed extra point good job boys. Made the needed adjustments and got the offense going. Can't understate how missed John Brown is. When healthy, he lets us compete with the Chiefs imo.

Congrats on your teams victory.  Well deserved/earned.

'

15 minutes ago, Magox said:

I could see how their fan base would not be happy to see a couple of their players seeming like in a good mood after a loss

Certain players more than others.  But I guess we might all be happy if we could suck at our jobs and still cash a fat paycheck. :D

Edited by blackngolddigger
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1