Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

Tua has a lot to learn and the announcers are correct in stating he did not have a normal preseason.  

He looks like a good athlete that is learning fast but with arm strength limitations.   Seems like Fitz might have fared better with the opportunities they had so far.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I only just got the whole point of the commercial right now - no matter what your taste is you can order it on Uber Eats. 

Wow - I didn't even get a chance to think about it that far - learned a lot today 😛 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Tua isn’t awful for a rookie, but the incessant ball washing by all of the media is ridiculous. 

I think “not awful” is a very fair description of his play thus far this season.  Very uneven, inaccurate at times, weak arm, certainly athletic.  I am with you - can’t understand the media love around this guy.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Tua has a noodle arm, he'll have troubles eventually as the league figures him out.

I don’t think he has a noodle arm.  It’s not too tier but he’s made a few throws today that a “noodle arm” wouldn’t be able to thread