Week 13 TNF: Dallas at Baltimore

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Respectfully disagree.  Sundays and Monday nights are like weekly holidays during football season and this has made it all a little less special.  The NFL season is 21 beautiful weeks of deep inhalation and sudden exhalation.  I've really disliked TNF ever since it started.

I agree with you in principle. But this season has just been so different that I’m also enjoying Monday doubleheaders and Tuesday night games. It does help that I am pretty much locked in because of Covid, and mostly retired and have several evenings a week free including all day Sunday as my wife still works as a college professor and is busy in the evenings and all day Sunday. I know a lot of folks do not have those advantages. But, to repeat, during a normal season I agree with youSunday. I know a lot of folks do not have those advantages. But, to repeat, during a normal season I agree with you

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

I agree with you in principle. But this season has just been so different that I’m also enjoying Monday doubleheaders and Tuesday night games. It does help that I am pretty much locked in because of Covid, and mostly retired and have several evenings a week free including all day Sunday as my wife still works as a college professor and is busy in the evenings and all day Sunday. I know a lot of folks do not have those advantages. But, to repeat, during a normal season I agree with youSunday. I know a lot of folks do not have those advantages. But, to repeat, during a normal season I agree with you

Totally feel you.  And you'll notice that despite my words I'm still watching every game :D

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Tucker missed from 36!!??  That’s honestly shocking. 

If only the penalty had forced them further back, his streak would be intact.

Yes buying 2 brand new trucks for Christmas is totally relatable and definitely something normal people do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If only the penalty had forced them further back, his streak would be intact.

Yes buying 2 brand new trucks for Christmas is totally relatable and definitely something normal people do.

She looks like fun but very high maintenance.