Can Lee Smith just go already?

Ramza86

4 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Watching that fat idiot keep running while Josh was waiting for him to sit on 4th down is just.....so sick of him.

Yeah, sure. Ship him out. 

Make sure you let Josh Allen know that he’s going too, because Josh raves about Lee Smith and his veteran presence. Talks about how Derek Anderson and Lee Smith are two of the players who have influenced him most in his pro career. 

• Like (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Special K said:

From all accounts, he’s an excellent locker room guy and mentor...I think that’s what keeps him on the roster.

It def isnt talent related. Thats for sure.

2 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Make sure you let Josh Allen know that he’s going too, because Josh raves about Lee Smith and his veteran presence. Talks about how Derek Anderson and Lee Smith are two of the players who have influenced him most in his pro career. 

Ok we can keep him on as a mentor. The only time i want to see him on the field is when hes giving Josh some water during a timeout.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Oh man, I would love to see you say this to his face.  That would be an incredible reality show.   Normal people telling 6'6 270 football players what they wrote about them behind a keyboard to their face.

He looks more like 6'6", and 300 pounds at this point... 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Josh was raving about Quinton Spain 6 months ago...

• Like (+1) 1