Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's a team sport a QB doesn't get to say it's not fair I didn't throw it close to that guy that intercepted it the WR batted it to him. I mean he can either eat a sack or see if he can't throw it farther than 30 yards....which as an NFL QB he damn well should be able to.

I know the game isn't always fair and I do think a batted pass should be a pick because that's what it is. I also agree that a QB should be able to throw a ball 30 yards down the field but having to throw it that far to avoid an intentional grounding penalty seems little ridiculous to me. Especially since most times if the QB is that far back he probably has a ton of guys chasing him or in his face. Can't really expect him to get it to the line of scrimmage 30 yards up the field. Just seems dumb to me

29 minutes ago, Muppy said:

fluke though it was yeah we did. Any team with Fitzgerald and Hopkins as their WR's isn't going to be an easy win for any team though just sayin'.....

Yeah, but watching how they stupidly gave away the Pats game...the least they could do is beat them for us.

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Perhaps Diggs driving a comically small overpacked RV from minny to buf? 

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t wait to see ours next week. A few years ago they had Tuhrod going over the falls in a barrel. 

I hope it’s Josh in shorts, with a rocket arm, NFL sized hands, walking in the LaGuardia Airport with a shirt that says “Stats are for Losers” 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

Has Wentz thrown a ball more than 10 yards past the line of scrimmage?

His WR's stink. 

3 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

If DK metcalf figures out how to be anywhere from a top 15-25 route runner he has the potential to be the best ever. Never understand how GMs didn't realize his potential. Imagine him running stevie Johnson routes 😅

He's a monster. Calvin Johnson reincarnated.