Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Just like the quants are often wrong about polls, they are certainly wrong about recommending that you always go for it on fourth down close the goal line. Football is as much a game of scores as points. Get a score there.

Here here. Remember the 2019 Pats at Buffalo game? Went for it on 4th and 2? If the Bills kick 3 there instead they could have tied the game on the next possession.,

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Just like the quants are often wrong about polls, they are certainly wrong about recommending that you always go for it on fourth down close the goal line. Football is as much a game of scores as points. Get a score there.

I mean the Eagles aren't exactly offensive Juggernauts, against us when they did it I understood it they couldn't afford to let the gap grow.

• Like (+1) 1

it always surprises me when a team is unprepared to the point where they dont know what to do on 4th down. coaches should have a plan where they say 'heres a bunch of plays we are going to run if we are between the 35-45 yard line on 4th down.' instead, theres often indecision that leads to a TO. doesnt make sense

great coaching is having and practicing a plan on every possible scenario

Edited by GETTOTHE50

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They only have 1 time out left in the 1st quarter? WTF are they doing?

Some serious disrespect for the Eagles Offense with all these 4th down tries.

I mean, is it undeserved? Wentz is horrendous. They would have to lean heavily on Sanders to win. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption