Week 12 MNF: Seahawks at Eagles 8:15 on ESPN

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah when the guy that pays you millions of dollars to play won't watch you that's a  ***** bad sign.

That’s completely overblown. There’s no reason not to believe him that he was being extra cautious before seeing his mother for Thanksgiving. 

Also, surprisingly enough, having more cooks in the kitchen did not fix the ***** stew simmering in the Eagles offense. 

Just now, RiotAct said:

Hurtz

They aren’t trading someone they just drafted in the second round.  They are in playoff contention and they have one of the three worst starters in the league.  Hurts is gonna need to play.

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's a good thing Wentz is so tough because it's looking like he's going to take a ***** beating today.

I mean no but it's not like they're chasing them it's coming off as kind of desperate at this point in the game.

Hey Cheerio bee Stanley is looking pretty healthy compared to before.

Seahawks are looking so well prepared today.🙄

Good ears...I picked it up right away too.  Grumpy ass Stanley.

How was that not grounding on Wilson?  He was between the tackles about to be sacked and the ball didn't get back to the LOS.  Instead the refs call a rink dink illegal contact?At minimum that should have been canceling penalties.

I'm close to giving up on the NFL. This league is incompetently officiated.  The minute the Bills slide back into irrelevance I'm out of here. High School & College football is better anyway.

Now they throw a makeup flag. What the hell?

Edited by CincyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Damn.  Sign Chris Carson in offseason.  

I could see Moss running like that.  Just have to flip the roles here and give him more chances.  

Edited by SCBills