Week 13: Bills at 49ers on MNF (in Arizona)

YoloinOhio

Just called State Farm Stadium to see how they will be handling tickets. They said only family members are allowed at the Monday Night Bills / 9ers game since there's a game Sunday the day before,  and they won't have time to properly prepare / sanitize. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I assume the Niners will practice in AZ as well over the next few weeks. Do they have a place to do that?

You would have to think so since they wouldn't be able to come back to sf and practice there with the new guidelines. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fallsnative01 said:

I have heard the Niner's are trying to convince the County to allow them to practice and play the game. If that fails, alternatives are San Diego, LA, Oakland, and AZ. Why not move the game to Buffalo? I understand its not a home game for the Niner's then, but neither is anywhere that isn't there home stadium. Buffalo already can accommodate a NFL game and is site ready. Besides AZ, the other options in California aren't NFL today and would require some work I'd imagine. Anyone hearing from the Twitterverse this this game gets moved to Buffalo?

Just tear down that ugly (Don´s) Wall and come down to Mexico to play it! 😄

It can't hurt that the Bills were just there..  They know how the field plays...the lighting, what shoes to wear, the lockerroom setup, the routine from airport-hotel-stadium.  Other than the hail mary crap, it should benefit them to be in Arizona and not in an unfamiliar outdoor stadium for MNF.  Plus Bass seems to like kicking there.

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 3

34 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

So i'm seeing this would be week 5 of Garoppolo's 4-6 week timetable.... I"m assuming theres been no news on this recently?

Stop, Mr. Nasty, stop please! somebody asked the same about Austin Ekeler, a week ago and see what that led to!! ... 😁