Joey Bosa Killed Us Today!

Protocal69

to be fair doesnt Joey Bosa "kill" most teams he faces? The guy is a great player he deserves his due....at least (most of the time) they at least attempted to block him...I'll never forget that "they didnt even block me"  voice capture during the nathan peterman fiasco game..... 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

and with the way the Bills are going the only way for that is to get a teams #1 pick like the Dolphins with the Texans this year.

more than that who's brilliant idea was it for Gabe Davis to block him on a play?

And for no one to block him on the Barkley play? That was a good strategy, try to trick him.

Edited by CSBill
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Any play that calls for Dawson Knox to block Bosa should probably be thrown out of the playbook.

And the plays that call for Gabe Davis to block Bosa should be thrown out too.   Seems like Daboll just wanted to check to make sure Josh can still take a hit.  Prepping for the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, Muppy said:

to be fair doesnt Joey Bosa "kill" most teams he faces? The guy is a great player he deserves his due....at least (most of the time) they at least attempted to block him...I'll never forget that "they didnt even block me"  voice capture during the nathan peterman fiasco game..... 

Not a 3 sacks a game and 6 TACKLES FOR A LOSS. 

48 minutes ago, Beast said:

That was as dominant of a game as I've witnessed a defensive player have against Buffalo in a very long time. Maybe ever.

Aaron Donald from earlier this year? 

I can't believe the Bills gameplan for Bosa today, we showed him 0 respect. Unblocked more than once, and we had multiple plays where we had a WR or TE try to solo block him. Unbelievably stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Aaron Donald from earlier this year? 

I can't believe the Bills gameplan for Bosa today, we showed him 0 respect. Unblocked more than once, and we had multiple plays where we had a WR or TE try to solo block him. Unbelievably stupid. 

No, I don't think Darnold was a dominant as Bosa was today.

Edited by Beast

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

Cmon, it was a conference win against a decent NFL team and we got out with (I think) no injuries 

3 turnovers in 7 snaps. Countless penalties again that killed drives. Happy for the win. But that’s the crap that beat us against Arizona not the Hail Mary.