Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19

QB Bills

Wow that is bad news. Thank goodness White somehow avoided being a close contact. Weirdly enough the biggest loss to me is Tyler Kroft. I think Dane Jackson can step in and hold down the #2 spot but the depth there is definitely worrying this week. Offense will need to pick up the slack.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Wow that is bad news. Thank goodness White somehow avoided being a close contact. Weirdly enough the biggest loss to me is Tyler Kroft. I think Dane Jackson can step in and hold down the #2 spot but the depth there is definitely worrying this week. Offense will need to pick up the slack.

Kroft is a solid blocker from the position. Hoping Knox can step up big time tomorrow. Dane should be OK as CB#2 I hope as long as White is glued to Hopkins all day. Either way losing the secondary depth can always hurt big time if people fall or get injured in game. 

Fingers crossed....

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Love Dane - the prospect of him needing to cover any one or more of Hopkins/Kirk on the outside gives me concern though. Almost as much as Taron covering Fitz out of the slot - Larry will likely take him to school on every third down.  

• Like (+1) 3

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Looks like we're shorthanded tomorrow - Covid-19