Week 9: Seahawks at Bills

BillsMafi$

12 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Something is holding this offence back. Lots of things come to mind but I'm not sure what it is. I suspect coaching, game planning and play calling, but idk. Production should be better than it is against good and bad teams. If the run game comes around esp on early downs maybe things will improve and we go toe to toe with Russell et al. So a shoot out instead of a blowout. Could be a pretty exciting game.

we stopped throwing deep when Brown went out. Brown sometimes took a safety with him and left Diggs in man coverage or soft zone

• Like (+1) 2

So in this game I think you do your best to take away the big play from Wilson. Have White on DK + Double highs. You let Oliver play 1T as they have less to worry about in the run game. Force Wilson to play small ball against 7-8 man zones and get them to kick FGs.

meanwhile you attack the Hawks secondary which has been putrid. They actually have a decent run D, but in this game you let Allen and those WRs feast.

The goal is to get the Hawks to trade FGs for Buffalo TDs.

you accept that Wilson is going to hit 75% of his passes...just make sure they’re not anything over 20 yards, and make sure the median is near 10. Make that YPA under 7. Make him play small ball. 

16 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

Something is holding this offence back. Lots of things come to mind but I'm not sure what it is. I suspect coaching, game planning and play calling, but idk. Production should be better than it is against good and bad teams. If the run game comes around esp on early downs maybe things will improve and we go toe to toe with Russell et al. So a shoot out instead of a blowout. Could be a pretty exciting game.

It’s the running game. We’ve had about 4 straight teams take a look at the Buffalo offense and decide that Allen’s arm wasn’t the thing that was going to beat them. 

The Pats game was the first time the Bills offense really punished a defense for doing that. Pats flooded 7-8 DBs into the zones, and Buffalo responded by running for almost 200 yards.

We’ll see how the Hawks respond. If I were them I’d let Buffalo run rather than give Allen opportunities downfield 

4 minutes ago, appoo said:

It’s the running game. We’ve had about 4 straight teams take a look at the Buffalo offense and decide that Allen’s arm wasn’t the thing that was going to beat them. 

The Pats game was the first time the Bills offense really punished a defense for doing that. Pats flooded 7-8 DBs into the zones, and Buffalo responded by running for almost 200 yards.

We’ll see how the Hawks respond. If I were them I’d let Buffalo run rather than give Allen opportunities downfield 

Josh also checked into some run plays.  Something he would've never done his first two years so that's a sign of growth.  Last year Pats home game he forced some throws down the field and the interceptions pry ended up costing us the game.  Josh Allen not doing anything stupid (the INT I put on Diggs) is a huge reason on why we should've put up 28 on a Bill Belichick coached defense that has given Allen fits in the past.

The Seahawks defensive coaching isn't as strong with Ken Norton Jr. at the helm.  We should have more opportunities to throw downfield on them.

48 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

If Seattle's defense shows up with Jamal Adams return, this game will be a blowout.  I think Seattle's defense is garbage, but will make a few stops.  I doubt the Bills do anything to stop Seattle's offense.  This game has 37-21 written all over it.  It might not be that close.  

The Bills collapse will commence on Sunday.  

Just stop. You’re well on your way to a Crusading Warning. You don’t like the Bills. You’ve made it known. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

If Seattle's defense shows up with Jamal Adams return, this game will be a blowout.  I think Seattle's defense is garbage, but will make a few stops.  I doubt the Bills do anything to stop Seattle's offense.  This game has 37-21 written all over it.  It might not be that close.  

Will you agree to delete your account and never come back if the Bills win?

1 hour ago, FUTURIST said:

Seattle’s D was every bit as bad with Adams as they’ve been without him.   What else we got

Edited by Chuck Schick

3 hours ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

The line is Seahags -3! 😂🙄👎🏻

NO CHANCE! Should be 6+. 

Russell May torch the Sunday Beer League D, for 6-7 TDs.

Hope, I’m wrong... but...there needs to be some significant up grade acquisitions! PRONTO!

So it should be an easy $5000 bet for you then. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Anyone else notice how many angry Pats fans are on the board today predicting the Bills demise starting this week? Guess at 2-5 I wouldn’t want to be looking at that ugly Pats logo one their fan boards either. 

I haven't noticed yet

43 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Anyone else notice how many angry Pats fans are on the board today predicting the Bills demise starting this week? Guess at 2-5 I wouldn’t want to be looking at that ugly Pats logo one their fan boards either. 

So posters like the one who goes by High Football IQ are actually Pats fans?    I actually was beginning to think he was a Dolphins fan...

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I mean our whole division plays a very similarly difficult schedule soooo our 'demise' will most likely result in a division win still even if it happens lol

• Like (+1) 1