Should Dane Jackson be the starting CB2?

HappyDays

24 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Sure, nice pick.  

Now let’s talk about replacing Jordan Phillips with the people he brought in as free agents.  Or replacing Lorenzo with Klein?  

Lets talk about GM's who are making the right calls every time in the draft and free agency....

Its a very short list so shouldnt take long...

Edited by Aussie Joe

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Um, 4.57 at the combine 

And...?

I know speed kills...but generally there aren't many CBs that can stick with straight line speed.  I'd rather have a guy that's quick and stick with a guy on those short and intermediate routes.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, H2o said:

It wouldn't hurt to keep him there and see how he does against better competition. Levi is so-so and Norman isn't the answer. 

There were a number of mocks where I took him for us in the 6th. He is a prototypical McDermott CB: long arms, angry tackler, best in zone, under-rated, workman's ethic.

• Like (+1) 2

Good week..bad competition.  So encouraging, and I think he has a case to start.  But I won't feel comfortable about it until I see him have a strong game against a better offense too.  But he was good today and impressed with his play, which is a step in the right direction.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Joe said:

Lets talk about GM's who are making the right calls every time in the draft and free agency....

Its a very short list so shouldnt take long...

I am a big Beane fan. But it’s a little early to laud him on drafting Dane Jackson, the kid played one game.  Beane has made some great moves and he has some misses too.  

1 hour ago, formerlyofCtown said:

You almost offered something of substance there at least.  Instead of a lame😃

We are still waiting on you though.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I am a big Beane fan. But it’s a little early to laud him on drafting Dane Jackson, the kid played one game.  Beane has made some great moves and he has some misses too.  

We are still waiting on you though.  

I've said plenty.  I actually explain why I disagree with something.  Who knows, if someone explains something they might change the other person's mind or get enlightened themselves.

7 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I've said plenty.  I actually explain why I disagree with something.  Who knows, if someone explains something they might change the other person's mind or get enlightened themselves.

Nice, so your here to enlighten others. Great.  

My experience is that people who call other people names are not very enlightened.  

Gotta look at the ALL 22

Don't just dismiss Levi as a JAG

Norman , I understand but not Levi

With that being said,  the rookie showed alot of promise today!!

They say 1st INT by Bills secondary,  didn't Levi snag one in weeks 1 or 2?

Edited by JerseyBills