Dolphins name Tua Tagovailoa starting QB going forward

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think they must have been getting a lot of pressure to do this with Herbert and Burrow out there playing so well. 

Maybe they always planned to make the change at the bye week?

Maybe they forgot to check where those teams are in the standings.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This is about the time every season that Fitz transforms from the amish rifle to noodle arm. They get to see what this kid has and lets Fitzmagics arm regain some strength.  Win/Win. Fitz certainly is not the future for them.

Edited by CodeMonkey
  • Like (+1) 2

fitz has 4 tds and 5 picks on the season.  i'm assuming they want to score some more passing tds and perhaps tua gives them that.  now they have two weeks to get ready and flores is a damn good coach it seems.  fitz did the team right getting them where they are and even could be in a better spot had they beaten us.  if tua comes out and plays like herbert has then the phins will be flirting with double digit wins. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

fitz has 4 tds and 5 picks on the season.  i'm assuming they want to score some more passing tds and perhaps tua gives them that.  now they have two weeks to get ready and flores is a damn good coach it seems.  fitz did the team right getting them where they are and even could be in a better spot had they beaten us.  if tua comes out and plays like herbert has then the phins will be flirting with double digit wins. 

These stats are incorrect.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He has 12 TDs (2 were rushing) and 7 turnovers in 6 games. Very middle of the road this year.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

Fitz was like... sharp in several games this year.  In a loss to buffalo and wins against SF and Jax.  

Like best player on the team sharp.

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Google was a few games outdated 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Not sure where you got your stats from but you are wrong.  He has 10 Tds and 7 ints

• Like (+1) 1