Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

15 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I wouldn't go as far as that, but he's certainly been productive the last couple of games, when called upon.

I also seriously doubt Moss would have been there for the TD pass either.

For all the staff preach competition, sometimes it seems as though they aren't actually sticking to that. Especially with Yeldon, and to a lesser extent Kroft.

They may be 'backups', but when called upon they appear to have out-performed the 'starter', or at least the guys above them in the depth charts.

There's no way Moss or Singletary make that catch in the back of the endzone. I guess TJ will never get his chance. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I want us to beat the Chiefs but I don’t NEED us to beat the Chiefs. I expected us to be 5-2 going to play NE. I want us to beat the Chiefs. I NEED us to beat the Pats. Being 5-3 after a 4-0 start would change the confidence of this team in my mind. That said, without Milano we give up 75yds and 2 TDS to Kelce and lose 33-27. Hope I am wildly wrong today and our defense suddenly materializes.... 

15 minutes ago, Mango said:

Dude claimed 83 yards. That was like 56 yards. Not even close. 

Josh bowls over 3 Chiefs into the EZ - then stands on the goal line and chucks the ball 85 yds in the air

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

I think we were all feeling really positive after the final injury reports on Friday/Saturday. Seemed like things were trending towards everyone being available. 

However, Dr Kyle Trimble (AKA Banged Up Bills) was on this morning's Locked On Bills podcast and was kind of the messenger of doom in terms of our injuries ( @YoloinOhio I know you're a fellow Joe Marino fan and I suspect you listened to this as well). Said he wouldn't have been surprised if Milano, White, and Brown all missed this game. Cited Brown's foot/calf/knee injuries and called White's back injury possibly long-term. 

That lowered my expectations a lot so pretty happy with the inactives list. Having 2 out of the three above back is huge for us, the absence of Tre and Smoke killed us last week. And another week off hopefully gets Milano back to 100% for the division games coming up. 

Link to Bangedup's web if anyone's interested

https://bangedupbills.com/

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I want us to beat the Chiefs but I don’t NEED us to beat the Chiefs. I expected us to be 5-2 going to play NE. I want us to beat the Chiefs. I NEED us to beat the Pats. Being 5-3 after a 4-0 start would change the confidence of this team in my mind. That said, without Milano we give up 75yds and 2 TDS to Kelce and lose 33-27. Hope I am wildly wrong today and our defense suddenly materializes.... 

We have only Tremaine to cover Kelce and he's not 100%. Having Sammy out helps and I trust Tre on Hill, but if you have Kelce on your fantasy team, prepare for a huge day.

• Like (+1) 1

So is it a greater than 70 percent chance that Dabol has a designed Josh run on the first series after hardly running him at all last week to protect the left shoulder?? We all know that it seems it’s how he gets Josh into the game flow... I figure 2nd play...