Gameday Thread PreGame Bills vs. Chiefs

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I feel like Beane hasn't done McD any favors this season. 

His recruitment on the defensive side of the ball has been really poor. We have seen what McD can do with lesser talent, but this season he just doesn't have the right guys in his scheme. Edmunds is nowhere close to the type of MLB Luke was in Carolina. 

I mean, name 10 LB in the NFL who are close to the type of MLB Keuchly was.  Go

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I mean, name 10 LB in the NFL who are close to the type of MLB Keuchly was.  Go

i'm not saying talent level, but more playstyle. a hard hitter who covers the entire length of the field. there are tons of top LB's in the league who play like that. 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Mcd lighting a fire on this defense so I hope this gets them back into form.  If last years defense shows up we can win this game 

Less fire lighting and more talent is what is needed.

8 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

B. Wagner

L. David

D. Leonard (when healthy)

M. Milano (when healthy)

Nope can't do 10 that are near Luuuuuke.

Can't have Milano on the list, the OP's thesis was "We have seen what McD can do with lesser talent, but this season he just doesn't have the right guys in his scheme. Edmunds is nowhere close to the type of MLB Luke was in Carolina" so Milano can't be comparable

22 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Bryan Cox playing for the Bills.  The apocalypse is nigh.....

If the apocalypse is nigh, is hell freezing over?  Because I heard the Bills might win the Superbowl when that happens

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If the apocalypse is nigh, is hell freezing over?  Because I heard the Bills might win the Superbowl when that happens

Something happened in my personal life recently that I never thought would happen.  So the average temperature in hell is definitely dropping....