Devin Bush torn ACL, Taylor Lewan may have as well

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Good. A weaker Pittsburgh equals a stronger Buffalo. Injuries are part of the game and this benefits the Bills. 

I mean that's technically true and I can't say the thought didn't occur to me but it really sucks for the player and it would be nice if Pittsburg could beat the Ravens.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Good. A weaker Pittsburgh equals a stronger Buffalo. Injuries are part of the game and this benefits the Bills. 

Umm, no offense, but I can’t feel “good” about a guy tearing his ACL. I get it, I know it happens, and they are our competition, but that just sucks. 

The good news is, it’s not the devastating injury it used to be. My son tore his and had a great recovery (in a basketball tournament 5 months post-surgery, albeit gingerly). It used to be career threatening. Was CB Robert James “just” an ACL tear?  The knee injury was the end of a potentially amazing career. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Umm, no offense, but I can’t feel “good” about a guy tearing his ACL. I get it, I know it happens, and they are our competition, but that just sucks. 

The good news is, it’s not the devastating injury it used to be. My son tore his and had a great recovery (in a basketball tournament 5 months post-surgery, albeit gingerly). It used to be career threatening. Was CB Robert James “just” an ACL tear?  The knee injury was the end of a potentially amazing career. 

ACL's are really no big deal anymore. It might take the player a year to get back to his previous level once he starts playing again even after recovery but they usually get back without much of a problem.

But the 7 or 8 months of rehab and recovery definitely sucks.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Well that’s pretty low class.. 

I suspect he just wants to see the Bills win, and it’s a context thing, but like it or not it true, no excuses, next man up, injures are not an excuse in football, you either win or you lose, it’s the only stat line that means anything. That said, I have zero animosity toward the guy and do hope he heals up and continues to play well, except when we play them. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1