Trump: Lock Up the Bidens

20 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Well it is Hunter.  He's been known to leave his ID and a bunch of cocaine in a rental car.  Is forgetting a laptop really that unbelievable?

Ya sure, just happens to leave it with some right wing wacko who searches it, determines its value and contacts the Presidents team. 

OK! What a joke 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Biden's are totally busted here so now the mission of their buddies in DOJ and the media is to fly cover through the election.  An elected government official that betrays the trust of Americans and his oath of office by embezzling millions in bribes and payoffs from foreign entities for favors and sells out his country and his citizens should go to prison not the White House.  But all these useful idiots that are defending and supporting him are so naive and brainwashed they'll vote for him anyway as no morals or ethics are as important as removing Orange Man from office.  There's something seriously wrong with them.  Most hilarious is they hold themselves in such high regard for their outstanding and superior moral character.   A complete self-delusion.      

:lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said this morning when asked about the Russia angle:

"Let me be clear. The intelligence community doesn't believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that."   "We have shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden's laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign. It's simply not true."

"And this is exactly what I said I would stop when I became the director of national intelligence, and that's people using the intelligence community to leverage some political narrative."

"And in this case, apparently Chairman Schiff wants anything against his preferred political candidate to be deemed as not real and is using the intelligence community or attempting to use the intelligence community to say there's nothing to see here."

"Don't drag the intelligence community into this. Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign. And I think it's clear that the American people know that."

Bye, bye Russia hoax.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said this morning when asked about the Russia angle:

"Let me be clear. The intelligence community doesn't believe that because there is no intelligence that supports that."   "We have shared no intelligence with Chairman Schiff or any other member of Congress that Hunter Biden's laptop is part of some Russian disinformation campaign. It's simply not true."

"And this is exactly what I said I would stop when I became the director of national intelligence, and that's people using the intelligence community to leverage some political narrative."

"And in this case, apparently Chairman Schiff wants anything against his preferred political candidate to be deemed as not real and is using the intelligence community or attempting to use the intelligence community to say there's nothing to see here."

"Don't drag the intelligence community into this. Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign. And I think it's clear that the American people know that."

Bye, bye Russia hoax.

John RATcliffe? 🤣👌😂

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Bidens going down. Can't happen to a better crook!

Not from this idiotic attempt to create dirt. This is just stupid. A right wing computer repair guy goes through a lab top left at his shop...OK 

I hope people are prosecuted for this hoax. A foreign intelligence operation with 5th columnists helping 

46 minutes ago, SoTier said:

:lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol:   :lol:    :doh:    :wallbash:    :lol: 

Stuff like this really improves the quality of the board.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Ya sure, just happens to leave it with some right wing wacko who searches it, determines its value and contacts the Presidents team. 

OK! What a joke 

As Thornton said to Phillip: You left out a lot of stuff.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not from this idiotic attempt to create dirt. This is just stupid. A right wing computer repair guy goes through a lab top left at his shop...OK 

I hope people are prosecuted for this hoax. A foreign intelligence operation with 5th columnists helping 

Hahahahaha......your boys been caught in the CCP money jar!!!!

Suck it you traitor......lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Same nuts claiming laptop hoax, still waving proven bogus dossier as proof of Trump collusion.

Your online name is quite ironic.

I remember when the Undertaker debuted in the WWF and he was scared to death that he was going to be "The Egg Man", but Vince stepped up to the plate and gave big Mark "The Undertaker" label.

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Biden's are totally busted here so now the mission of their buddies in DOJ and the media is to fly cover through the election.  An elected government official that betrays the trust of Americans and his oath of office by embezzling millions in bribes and payoffs from foreign entities for favors and sells out his country and his citizens should go to prison not the White House.  But all these useful idiots that are defending and supporting him are so naive and brainwashed they'll vote for him anyway as no morals or ethics are as important as KEEPING Orange Man IN office.  There's something seriously wrong with them.  Most hilarious is they hold themselves in such high regard for their outstanding and superior moral character.   A complete self-delusion.      

the irony contained in this post is extraordinary . Ditto right back at you. Orange corrections mine. No irony there.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Muppy said:

the irony contained in this post is extraordinary . Ditto right back at you. Orange corrections mine. No irony there.

if you really believe the left holds the moral high ground here all I can say is you must not be paying attention to what's been going on with things like cancel culture or suppression of non-conforming beliefs by the intellectual left.  Truth is they're simply intolerant bigots that are scared to openly debate the merits of their views and the views of others.  Also, by avoiding the primary topic I suspect you know Biden is as dirty as a pig in a mud hole.    

• Like (+1) 1

...now there's a REAL shocker....the teleprompter popped the breaker........power to be restored Nov. 4................

Biden mum on Hunter Biden emails, alleged knowledge of son's overseas business dealings

Biden's campaign has hit back at the New York Post report and the emails, but the former vice president has yet to address the matter.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has remained mum on questions about his knowledge of his son Hunter’s overseas business dealings, which were discussed in a series of emails purportedly found on a laptop belonging to his son.

The New York Post last week published the controversial emails, which were later obtained by Fox News, related to Hunter Biden’s work with Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, as well as his work with a Chinese energy firm.

While the Biden campaign has hit back at the New York Post report, the former vice president himself has not given a sustantive answer on the emails.

Biden, over the weekend, was asked about the Post report by a CBS News reporter, to which he replied: “I have no response.”

It's "another smear campaign," he said.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/compton-2-year-guaranteed-income-program-racial-injustice

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..so are you saying, "the acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree"??.................

I view Joe as being more incompetent, and now senile.  What I was getting at is that Hunter doing something stupid is like breathing for him.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

I view Joe as being more incompetent, and now senile.  What I was getting at is that Hunter doing something stupid is like breathing for him.

owning the state of Delaware much like the Landreaus owning Louisiana makes it easy to hide behind Daddy's coat tails........

On 10/18/2020 at 8:25 AM, SectionC3 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/e2-80-98lock-up-the-bidens-e2-80-99-trump-says-at-georgia-campaign-rally/ar-BB1a75L6

This is the stuff of banana republic dictators.  It's what happens when we accommodate extremism.  It has to end.  There is no space for the unjustified incarceration of a political rival in any corner of this democracy. There is no space for the leader of this country to suggest such incarceration.  And there should be no space for anyone to support that behavior, be it overtly, covertly, directly, or indirectly.  

This will be my last post here for awhile.  It's come to my attention that my bluntness and honesty has hurt the feelings of some very tender Trump supporters here, and in doing so I may have hurt this website.  I couldn't care less about the former issue; it's ironic and pathetic that a bunch of people who support misogyny, xenophobia, dog-whistle racism, and the unjustified incarceration of political opponents, and who lack the empathy to wear a mask to protect their neighbors during a pandemic, have complained about and are so damaged by the expression of truth.  

The latter issue, however, matters.  I don't want to hurt this business, and I don't want to imperil this website.  I've also wasted too much time here, amusing as it may be.  

So, I'll stand back and stand by for awhile.  Hoax.  I'm not a scumbag who supports the Proud Boys.  But I will go away for awhile.  That's the truth.  Best of luck, and choose wisely in October/November.  The fate of our democracy depends on it.  

Go Bills. I will see you all in happier times.  

Translation:  I have run out of ways to explain away things about my candidate that I would crucify Trump for, so I am going to leave because there is no plausible defense for my lodgic...

On 10/18/2020 at 9:09 AM, Tiberius said:

Looks like total 100% Russian propaganda. So a computer was left at a repair shop and it got turned over to Rudy G? 

Ok 

Right, but something tells my you were 100% sold on the Steele Dossier.  I hope you can see the hypocrisy, but I doubt it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/19/2020 at 6:06 AM, TBBills said:

Even Trump's own republican party doesn't like him. People are realizing this man has gone batshit crazy. It is fun to read the tinfoil hat repubtards in this forum who still stick with him even though he has destroyed this country. 

What Trump did in Washington is the equivalent of turning on the lights in the kitchen when the roaches are out.  They are exposed, and scramble in a panic to take cover at any cost.  Republicans and Democrats alike.  Take a step back and look at the big picture.  Its crystal clear if you're not guided by hate and a head full of MSM propoganda.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Biden should drop out because a friend of his sons went to jail? 

Like everyone of Trump's former campaign managers are in jail or being indicted. Several people speaking at the 2020 RNC are already facing criminal charges.

Trump defrauded Americans by using a charity to buy Tim Tebow gear (and a ton of other stuff) and as part of the legal settlement had to admit his guilt.

Yes the guy who has his sons friend go to jail should be the one dropping out?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1