Le'Veon Bell signs with Kansas City

Seasons1992

9 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

The two are not mutually exclusive. Two things can be true at once. He can help us win games, while boosting stats.

In fact, that's actually the way it normally happens.

I understand that but it was not mentioned in original post. Just the stats

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

We don't know if Moss and Yeldon are worse than Bell--they've hardly played, whereas Bell was "utilized" a LOT last year. Moss is hurt and McD just doesn't play Yeldon last year.  He gets in Tuesday and is productive.

I just don't know how he will do better behind this O-line than he did last year with the Jets.  This is an O-line that looks worse supporting the run than last year, so the answer is bringing in 7th year RC who struggles behind poor run blocking O-lines (and who has had a single 16 games season--7 years ago--in his career)?  Doesn't seem to make much sense.  

You don’t know if Yeldon is worse than Bell.  I do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

If it happens, I hope there is a second year in the deal, just in case. OR at least a team option. 

What's amazing is that Adam Gase has a reputation for being some sort of offensive mastermind when he pretty much ruins any offensive player not name

d Peyton Manning, and we all know the Sherriff ran his own offense anyway. 

• Like (+1) 2

I love listening to Sirius NFL Radio and hearing how Gase is really a good offensive coach... 

I know that channel is "we're all great and everyone is amazing" but at this point it almost sounds mean to say that. LOL

He almost ruined Tannehill's career and is working on Darnold as we speak. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

take this for what it's worth but my cousin said Bell chose us and now it's just figuring out the contract situation 

Don’t know if your cousin is right but I think its likely that he has made his decision with the delay in announcing it due to finalizing contract terms/paperwork.