Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 1st Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Back to reality bills fans. Pats win division and no wildcard 

Stop.  The team is down several starters on defense against a really good team.  If you want to quit on them go ahead.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We just dont have the horses on defense to stop these guys, between the injuries and all the guys who arent here from last year its going to be a long night unless McDermott figures something out.

Tennessee is missing key defense players as well but night and day difference in the way the two defenses are playing

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, TroutDog said:

Ummmmm, ok. They are a middling D, not terrible. I might add that were 4-0 and still have a chance in this game. 

But, by all means, say we suck! Good luck with that. 😃

The defense has sucked and sucked that half.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billznut said:

I’ve never seen a NFL player smile and laugh and much as di*khead Tannehill was doing at the end of that half. You don’t do that halfway through a game. I hope the Bills destroy him and his body in the second half. Wishful thinking I know since they can’t get within five yards of him. 

If I were playing our Swiss cheese D I’d be smiling too...

Folks love exciting offense and I agree you cannot win just kicking field goals - usually. But having a defense that can keep games close is such a luxury. Now that we do not have it, we see how much of a problem it creates; especially when a team can work down the field on you and chew up clock.