The reasons I won't vote for Biden.

Westside

4 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not voting for Biden either, but I hope you understand that the other candidate is guilty of every single thing that Biden is as well.

For the sake of argument I'll agree with you on that, but I would point out that for all but 3 and a half of the last 47 years Trump worked in the business world loyal first to himself and his corporation, while Biden has been in government supposedly working for the interests of citizens and the country. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

For the sake of argument I'll agree with you on that, but I would point out that for all but 3 and a half of the last 47 years Trump worked in the business world loyal first to himself and his corporation, while Biden has been in government supposedly working for the interests of citizens and the country. 

Irrelevant. I'm not defending how ***** Biden is. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of voting for Trump because of Biden's transgressions.

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Did you type that with a straight face?

Trump:

Conspired with Russia
Is currently using the DOJ to try to take down Biden via his son
Created the Birther movement against Obama
Has discriminated against minorities as a professional sport over the course of a lifetime
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history
Trump has threatened  riots and violence on multiple occasions, as well as praising those that do it
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-warns-supporters-may-riot-fears-violence-escalate-n540516

Every single one of your points is a lie, disproven here previously. Hillary colluded with Russia and also created the Birther Movement. The DOJ is supposedly looking into Biden & his son based on some awfully suspicious circumstances and Biden's admission of blackmailing Ukraine officials. Trump pushed for prison reform and got it through. This mainly affected blacks. Trump has threatened to put down violence, not start it. Now wtf did you post that video to prove? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Apologies, I meant turned you from a prudish and judgmental school marm disgusted with a candidate accused of abhorrent behavior, corruption  and racial insensitivity to vocal cheerleader for a  candidate who’s abhorrent behavior, corruption and racial insensitivity has been documented on fil-um for the past 45 years.  

I don’t believe Biden was your first choice, my assumption was you wanted someone relatively pure, but “turned” to Joe because his victims weren’t people who look or vote like you. You know, disposables, throwaways—ah, deplorables.

One last thought—you opined somewhere along the way that you thought Supreme CourtJustice Brett Kavanaugh was treated quite badly.  Of course, the architect of the plan to destroy BK was elevated to VP status and likely president within 4 years if Biden wins.  It’s hard to envision a time when unity and cœxïßt return to this great land when your people attempt to eviscerate the opposition. 

Oh—and the presumptive VP thought that Biden is a predator and assaulted TR, and worked to the detriment of people of color throughout his career in office.  I think you’re a good dude, I’ve told you that, but man you’re complicated. 

I think you're a good dude, too. But it's not complicated and I've explained the same thing to you now it seems like a gazillion times.

You're spending so much time examining the color and texture of the bark on the tree you're missing the forest around it.

I think you understand my reasoning very well, you just disagree with it. I don't mind you disagreeing with it. The feigned ignorance gets old, though.

Here are some of many reasons why no one should vote for Biden under any circumstance.

1. He has not and will not speak upon if he will pack the court or not until after the election. If you value whatever checks and balances we have left in our government, then you must realize that packing the court will make this country a one-party system aka communism or facism. Goodbye to bipartisanship. If you want that, vote for Joe Biden. 

2. He wants to raise your taxes. Income, property, sales tax, you name it. He wants to take that money and go back into the Paris climate accord where money is given to countries who continue to pollute much more than the US. This money will come from your astronomically high taxes for the ‘Green New Deal’, a program that costs trillions upon trillions of dollars that this country doesn’t have. If you want to go bankrupt along with the US while also giving your money to other countries, then vote for Joe Biden.

3. His son has some weird deal and relationship with a Russian mayor and Chinese and Ukrainian govts where he pocketed millions of dollars. If you want a president who has family that is in bed with our enemies, then vote for Joe Biden.

4. Speaking of our enemies, he literally said about China, “A rising China is a positive development not only for China.. but for the US.” If you want a president who believes our current biggest adversary to not only to us, but the world, is good for all of us, then vote for Joe Biden.
(I can go on and on about China, how the global and US economy made a HUGE mistake sending jobs there to rise them up, how they immediately silence their citizens of any criticism, how they take away people’s property, how they cut a devilish deal with the Vatican, how they don’t send aid to their countrymen when there’s a natural disaster, etc. but that’s for another thread)

5. Joe Biden may or may not be a racist, but he has said terribly idiotic and racist things. Like, ‘If you haven’t decided for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.’ Or ‘Unlike black culture, Hispanic culture is diverse.’ Or his weird ‘corn pop’ story. Can’t forget about his bizarre quote about Indian people from Delaware or the crime bill he helped passed that put tons of blacks or ‘super predators’ as he likes to call them in prison. So if you want a weird, racist president, vote for Joe Biden.

6. Wanted to bring up our enemies again.. Joe Biden didn’t want to go in and kill bin laden. If you want a president with poor judgement come war time, then vote for Joe Biden. 

7. He can’t and will not condemn antifa. He does not have any police unions backing him. If you don’t value law and order, and like seeing the looting and burning of businesses, then vote for Joe Biden.

8. He literally called the US military ‘stupid bastards’ during a speech to their face. It’s recorded. If you want a commander in chief that doesn’t respect their own troops, then vote for Joe Biden.

9. His mental capacity is deteriorating fast. He can’t hold press conferences or rallies on a daily basis like Trump is and has. So if you want someone who is not ‘all there’ or is not hustling like trump for the presidency, then vote for Joe Biden. 

10. He wants to stop fracking and not use any of America’s natural energy supplies. So if you want to become dependent on high priced foreign energy while Americans lose jobs, then vote for Joe Biden.

look his stance on healthcare is ***** up too and there’s just too much bad to list. Joe Biden has been in American govt for almost half a century. His poor record is out in the open. Please do not NOT vote for trump because of orange man bad. 

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

Most people have issues when someone immediately tries to highjack a thread 

Your trumpers are trying to hijack the election process. 

Do you feel that Westside is not capable of defending his own thread. 

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Your trumpers are trying to hijack the election process. 

Do you feel that Westside is not capable of defending his own thread. 

I keep coming back to this....aren’t you Canadian? What are you doing in these threads? Are you trying to ‘influence our elections’? 

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....bet his library contains the "RACE CARD", the "RUSSIAN CARD" and the "PEACEFUL PROTEST CARD"......think we should still keep the border closed??...............

Yes. I don't think we can take any more Canadian refugees. Our spelling is bad enough without their substitution of "c's" for "s's" and adding a "u" after almost every "o". We're a generous and compassionate country but it's asking a little much to take on the ugly hordes trying to escape from Trudeau's north country "paradise". 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, westside2 said:

He's a pervert. He likes to touch, sniff and who knows what else with minors. 

It wouldn't br right to not include Bidens declining mental issues. He is losing his grip on reality. It's so sad to watch. He has no business running for president.

He easily beat Trump in the debate 

18 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Every single one of your points is a lie, disproven here previously. Hillary colluded with Russia and also created the Birther Movement. The DOJ is supposedly looking into Biden & his son based on some awfully suspicious circumstances and Biden's admission of blackmailing Ukraine officials. Trump pushed for prison reform and got it through. This mainly affected blacks. Trump has threatened to put down violence, not start it. Now wtf did you post that video to prove? 

You're deranged. You puppets will scream that the grass is blue and the sky is green all day to support your east coast elite orange god.

President Donald Trump’s order to his secretary of state to declassify thousands of Hillary Clinton’s emails, along with his insistence that his attorney general issue indictments against Barack Obama and Joe Biden, takes his presidency into new territory — until now, occupied by leaders with names like Putin, Xi and Erdogan.

Trump has long demanded — quite publicly, often on Twitter — that his most senior cabinet members use the power of their office to pursue political enemies. But his appeals this week, as he trailed badly in the polls and was desperate to turn the national conversation away from the coronavirus, were so blatant that one had to look to authoritarian nations to make comparisons.

He took a step even Richard Nixon avoided in his most desperate days: openly ordering direct immediate government action against specific opponents, timed to serve his reelection campaign.

https://news.yahoo.com/taking-page-authoritarians-trump-turns-151748832.html

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

You're deranged. You puppets will scream that the grass is blue and the sky is green all day to support your east coast elite orange god.

President Donald Trump’s order to his secretary of state to declassify thousands of Hillary Clinton’s emails, along with his insistence that his attorney general issue indictments against Barack Obama and Joe Biden, takes his presidency into new territory — until now, occupied by leaders with names like Putin, Xi and Erdogan.

Trump has long demanded — quite publicly, often on Twitter — that his most senior cabinet members use the power of their office to pursue political enemies. But his appeals this week, as he trailed badly in the polls and was desperate to turn the national conversation away from the coronavirus, were so blatant that one had to look to authoritarian nations to make comparisons.

He took a step even Richard Nixon avoided in his most desperate days: openly ordering direct immediate government action against specific opponents, timed to serve his reelection campaign.

Yahoo news :lol:

So what Trump is doing is bad rather than the content of the recent declassifications?  It's better to keep a lid on wrongdoings of political bad actors?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I keep coming back to this....aren’t you Canadian? What are you doing in these threads? Are you trying to ‘influence our elections’? 

Yes I am Canadian,

Yes I am concerned for my many friends

Yes I worry about my neighbors

Yes I am a conservative

Yes I see the lies and danger of trump, he is not conservative he is a manipulator, with out political believes, he is an opportunist. Once he was a card carrying Democrat,  who ever is crazy enough to listen to him.

I cannot influence the election, but I can ask people to open their eyes and clearly view what is going on. 

My friends are being treated like a third world country by this would be dictator.

Thanks for asking!

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Yes I am Canadian,

Yes I am concerned for my many friends

Yes I worry about my neighbors

Yes I am a conservative

Yes I see the lies and danger of trump, he is not conservative he is a manipulator, with out political believes, he is an opportunist. Once he was a card carrying Democrat,  who ever is crazy enough to listen to him.

I cannot influence the election, but I can ask people to open their eyes and clearly view what is going on. 

My friends are being treated like a third world country by this would be dictator.

Thanks for asking!

We spell it "beliefs" down here. You Canadians are always trying to corrupt proper English. 

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Stay under your rock and you won't put your stupidity on full display. Obama, Biden and their minions are the ones that used the government to misuse the power of their office to pursue their political opponents. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Vote NO to Biden

BOLD STRATEGY, COTTON: Buzz grows around Andrew Cuomo as Biden’s attorney general pick.

Flashbacks:

● Andrew Cuomo’s latest nursing home deception.

● ‘The gov killed Nana’ banner flies over NYC, LI beaches to troll Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

● Andrew Cuomo’s Book Deal and Why the Worst Rise to the Top in Politics.

● Andrew Cuomo, Serial Killer.

● No, Governor Cuomo, COVID-19 Is Not ‘Just a Metaphor’: Cuomo’s tortured analogy obscures his own failed leadership as the coronavirus claimed the lives of 30,000 New Yorkers.

● Chris Cuomo’s COVID-19 Interviews With Andrew Cuomo Are Disgraceful.

And finally, from America’s Newspaper of Record: Man Who Believes He’s On The Right Side Of History Announces Crackdown On The Jews.

UPDATE: The above Axios article notes that “Biden is clearly fond of Cuomo, but he’s also committed — and under pressure — to name a racially and gender-diverse Cabinet, including the marquee posts. Names like former acting AG Sally Yates and Stacey Abrams are also likely on a list of AG candidates.”

Perhaps the burnout from governing Georgia during these tumultuous times is driving the latter candidate’s desire for a career change.

18 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I don't know how anyone could see either of them as a winner of that debacle.  It was an hour and a half of my life and millions of others that we'll never get back. 

Trump lost the debate. He was extremely unpresidential, only blind partisanship could lead anyone to another conclusion 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

But isn't that what they did with the Russia hoax?  Use the apparatus and resources of the government and intelligence agencies against Trump? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But isn't that what they did with the Russia hoax?  Use the apparatus and resources of the government and intelligence agencies against Trump? 

Hoax? Pretty impressive to have all your rich white friends in jail and get impeached over a hoax.