The reasons I won't vote for Biden.

Westside

After starting a thread looking for reasons why I should vote for Biden, I was really hoping to hear valid reasons from Biden supporters on why I should vote for him. Instead I got no valid reasons to votr for Biden, only the same old excuses on why you would. Mostly, orange man bad. That's not a good enough reason to me.So after a lot of consideration, I am going to, over the course of this thread, give you reasons why I will not vote for him. Starting with this.

Joe Biden has proven over and over again to not only be a liar, but a Thief as well. You may not think stealing someones speech is a big issue. I believe it shows his immoral Character. I will give more reasons why I will not be voting democrat later on, I think this is a good place to start.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

After starting a thread looking for reasons why I should vote for Biden, I was really hoping to hear valid reasons from Biden supporters on why I should vote for him. Instead I got no valid reasons to votr for Biden, only the same old excuses on why you would. Mostly, orange man bad. That's not a good enough reason to me.So after a lot of consideration, I am going to, over the course of this thread, give you reasons why I will not vote for him. Starting with this.

Joe Biden has proven over and over again to not only be a liar, but a Thief as well. You may not think stealing someones speech is a big issue. I believe it shows his immoral Character. I will give more reasons why I will not be voting democrat later on, I think this is a good place to start.

You make good points.

Stealing speeches is bad, like when Melania stole Michelle's: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36832095

Stealing is also bad:

1) President Trump has paid $2 million to eight charities as part of a settlement in which the president admitted he misused funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his presidential bid and pay off business debts, the New York State attorney general said on Tuesday. (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html)

2) A federal judge finalized the $25 million settlement between President Trump and students of his now shuttered Trump University on Monday, with New York's attorney general claiming “victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve.” (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/04/10/trump-university-settlement-judge-finalized/502387002/)

• Like (+1) 5

48 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You make good points.

Stealing speeches is bad, like when Melania stole Michelle's: https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-36832095

Stealing is also bad:

1) President Trump has paid $2 million to eight charities as part of a settlement in which the president admitted he misused funds raised by the Donald J. Trump Foundation to promote his presidential bid and pay off business debts, the New York State attorney general said on Tuesday. (https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/10/nyregion/trump-foundation-lawsuit-attorney-general.html)

2) A federal judge finalized the $25 million settlement between President Trump and students of his now shuttered Trump University on Monday, with New York's attorney general claiming “victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve.” (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/04/10/trump-university-settlement-judge-finalized/502387002/)

This is a thread about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'm an idiot? Why would you call me that? 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

Congrats, the answer you wanted was there all along. So if "immoral character" is a deal breaker for you, is it safe to assume you won't be voting in the Novmember election? Voting for your cat?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The point was more it's something the Trump campaign has done.

Why'd you lead with it, then, if that wasn't really your point?

Oh, and it's well documented here that I am far from a Trump supporter and will not be voting in November. Why would I defend him?

14 minutes ago, westside2 said:

This is a thread about Biden. If you want to talk about Trump, start your own thread.

This is a thread about the reasons you will not vote for Biden. I am now asking you the question, your reason is that he steals and is a liar. 

If another candidate was a proven thief in court, would that change your opinion  on that candidate?

If it would not, then being a thief and a liar is not a reason would you won't vote for Biden because you wouldn't apply that standard to another candidate.

I'm just trying to clarify your position on why you would or would not vote for someone.

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

Why'd you lead with it, then, if that wasn't really your point?

Oh, and it's well documented here that I am far from a Trump supporter and will not be voting in November. Why would I defend him?

I led with that because the OP started with plagiarism and then went with stealing. I was simply following his ramble.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

I'm just trying to clarify your position on why you would or would not vote for someone.

Which is not the point of the thread.

It is Biden not Westside.

Since you obviously cannot answer the question about Biden (without embarrassing yourself even more)

You keep trying the obvious dodge.......😆

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I led with that because the OP started with plagiarism and then went with stealing. I was simply following his ramble.

Actually, you attempted to segue into hijacking this thread -- which is about Biden -- by bashing the First Lady. If you can't stay on topic, you've lost, spectacularly. 🤷‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another reason I won't be voting for a career politician like Biden. Almost 50 years in politics and he has yet to do anything worth noting. 

Another reason I won't vote for Biden. He is a racist. Friends with known KKK members. In his own words, they were his mentor. 

• Like (+1) 2

He's a pervert. He likes to touch, sniff and who knows what else with minors. 

It wouldn't br right to not include Bidens declining mental issues. He is losing his grip on reality. It's so sad to watch. He has no business running for president.

• Like (+1) 1

A couple of observations. English may not be Melania's second language. It might be her 3rd, 4th or fifth language. My recollection is that Melania used a phrase that Michelle first used but didn't plagiarize a whole speech like Biden did.

My reasons for not voting for Biden are varied. He was never the sharpest pencil in the box but he's now suffering serious cognitive issues. He's incompetent in that he's always been on the wrong side of the issues. Look at his siding with Black Lives Matter and Antifa when he was the originator of a bill basically treating blacks more severely than whites as it pertains to prison sentences. He has no backbone and can and will be bullied by the likes of AOC, Bernie and Kamala. He and his family are corrupt and have received money from Ukraine and China. Those are just a few of the reasons.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So, i ask you. Who is the idiot supporting such a morally bankrupt candidate who lies, steals, cheat touch both women and children inappropriately and has dementia?

Edited by westside2
  • Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, westside2 said:

So, i ask you. Who is the idiot supporting such a morally bankrupt candidate who lies, steals, cheat touch both women and children inappropriately and has dementia?

Well, all that above and add in he only cares about himself, does nothing to denounce or condemn reported Russian bounties on American soldiers and in fact thinks military sacrifice is for losers and suckers, seeks foreign help for political purposes, and has actively undermined scientists during this Pandemic and contributed significantly to the nearly 8 million sick infection and nearly 220 k dead in our country from a Pandemic he's openly admitted he lied about to the American people... and that includes dozens confirmed with Covid in his own personal orbit at the White House...

the answer is you, of course.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Well, all that above and add in he only cares about himself, does nothing to denounce or condemn reported Russian bounties on American soldiers and in fact thinks military sacrifice is for losers and suckers, seeks foreign help for political purposes, and has actively undermined scientists during this Pandemic and contributed significantly to the nearly 8 million sick infection and nearly 220 k dead in our country from a Pandemic he's openly admitted he lied about to the American people... and that includes dozens confirmed with Covid in his own personal orbit at the White House...

the answer is you, of course.

I hate to use these words, it seems like they are way overused here at PPP but your charges above are not only fake, but hoaxes. If one has to lie to try to prove their point then they have nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Exactly.

What an idiot.

I remember a time when you when you rode that horse, Moral Indignation I think you called it, before you realized that it wasn’t at all for you. 

It didn’t take long for you to turn, Transpy, and it’s funny as hell.    

15 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I hate to use these words, it seems like they are way overused here at PPP but your charges above are not only fake, but hoaxes. If one has to lie to try to prove their point then they have nothing. 

He’s pretty far gone, our boy Transpy.  It happens when you’re perpetually taken in by the same grift every time, the infamous “someone said that someone told me that he heard someone say”.  

• Like (+1) 3

My  #1 reason to not vote for uncle Joe is because he voted for the Iraq War resulting in the death of 1,000,000+ brown people and we didn't even get our Jeffersonian Democracy there ( like there was a chance of that happening LOL).

He got snookered by W and Uncle Dick.  

He has horrid judgement.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 5

41 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not voting for Biden either, but I hope you understand that the other candidate is guilty of every single thing that Biden is as well.

Guilty for taking bribes from 2 different countries? Guilty of being a party to using the FBI and DOJ to try to take down a political opponent? Being part of a coup against the President? Guilty of discrimination against blacks? How about not giving a damn about rioting, arson and looting and other violence and only speaking up against it when the polls told him he should? Oh, is Trump guilty of not leading but doing it from behind? 

Listening to Biden's speech in Erie right now. Everything is going to be free, the government will pay for it. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I remember a time when you when you rode that horse, Moral Indignation I think you called it, before you realized that it wasn’t at all for you. 

It didn’t take long for you to turn, Transpy, and it’s funny as hell.    

Turn?

I've been very, very consistent in my reasoning for voting Biden over Trump. You just haven't been paying attention.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not voting for Biden either, but I hope you understand that the other candidate is guilty of every single thing that Biden is as well.

Since Gus Hall is dead, who are you voting for?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Suck it up, buttercup.

35 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Suck it up, buttercup.

You have issues. 

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Turn?

I've been very, very consistent in my reasoning for voting Biden over Trump. You just haven't been paying attention.

Apologies, I meant turned you from a prudish and judgmental school marm disgusted with a candidate accused of abhorrent behavior, corruption  and racial insensitivity to vocal cheerleader for a  candidate who’s abhorrent behavior, corruption and racial insensitivity has been documented on fil-um for the past 45 years.  

I don’t believe Biden was your first choice, my assumption was you wanted someone relatively pure, but “turned” to Joe because his victims weren’t people who look or vote like you. You know, disposables, throwaways—ah, deplorables.

One last thought—you opined somewhere along the way that you thought Supreme CourtJustice Brett Kavanaugh was treated quite badly.  Of course, the architect of the plan to destroy BK was elevated to VP status and likely president within 4 years if Biden wins.  It’s hard to envision a time when unity and cœxïßt return to this great land when your people attempt to eviscerate the opposition. 

Oh—and the presumptive VP thought that Biden is a predator and assaulted TR, and worked to the detriment of people of color throughout his career in office.  I think you’re a good dude, I’ve told you that, but man you’re complicated. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

watch that. Watch that and tell me that I’m crazy for my belief that liberals hate the constitution and are actively trying to bypass it or scrap it altogether. That is why I’m not voting for Biden. My god, these Democrats are the very reason our founders left us with an electoral college. That whole interview should be revolting to every red blooded American. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

watch that. Watch that and tell me that I’m crazy for my belief that liberals hate the constitution and are actively trying to bypass it or scrap it altogether. That is why I’m not voting for Biden. My god, these Democrats are the very reason our founders left us with an electoral college. That hole interview should be revolting to every red blooded American. 

Hey Adam, how has Trump enriched himself in office? Be specific.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, westside2 said:

You really think it works that way?

Allow me to slam your candidate, and I expect you to start a new thread if you dare threaten my tenuous position and grip on reality....

Pretty much par for course when dealing with the MAGA echo chamber zealots.

7 hours ago, westside2 said:

I really thought I'd convert you too.  Damn.  There goes the election.

4 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Guilty for taking bribes from 2 different countries? Guilty of being a party to using the FBI and DOJ to try to take down a political opponent? Being part of a coup against the President? Guilty of discrimination against blacks? How about not giving a damn about rioting, arson and looting and other violence and only speaking up against it when the polls told him he should? Oh, is Trump guilty of not leading but doing it from behind? 

Listening to Biden's speech in Erie right now. Everything is going to be free, the government will pay for it. 

Did you type that with a straight face?

Trump:

Conspired with Russia
Is currently using the DOJ to try to take down Biden via his son
Created the Birther movement against Obama
Has discriminated against minorities as a professional sport over the course of a lifetime
https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history
Trump has threatened  riots and violence on multiple occasions, as well as praising those that do it
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-warns-supporters-may-riot-fears-violence-escalate-n540516

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1