Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NoHuddleKelly12

Russell Wilson Says He’s the Best in NFL

Recommended Posts

Talk about not suffering from a self-esteem issue. While I’d definitely peg him as in the top 4-5 right now, I feel like it would be a stretch to take it all the way to #1 “without a doubt” but what say you?

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909815-seahawks-russell-wilson-says-hes-the-best-qb-in-nfl-without-a-doubt
 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s only bragging if it’s not true, and he’s got an excellent case on that claim. I live in the PNW, and I watch that guy’s growth year in and year out. He is phenomenal on all levels of the game.

  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DFT said:

He’s not better than TJ Graham!

That will forever be engrained in my mind. I played in a men’s basketball league at the time. One of my buddies is a big Seahawks fan and I got there and told him that they had themselves their quarterback of the future and I was really angry about the stupid move that the Bills had made and bypassed him. He has often thanked me for that. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That will forever be engrained in my mind. I played in a men’s basketball league at the time. One of my buddies is a big Seahawks fan and I got there and told him that they had themselves their quarterback of the future and I was really angry about the stupid move that the Bills had made and bypassed him. He has often thanked me for that. 

It literally broke my heart.  I feel ya!!!!   
 

 

That pick and the Troup-over-Gronk pick in 10’.  
 

 

sigh

Edited by DFT
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the topic of Russ comes up I always feel sorry for Buddy Nix because he definitely liked Wilson, he simply miscalculated when he would be available.  Goes to show if you believe in a QB you never wait.  I’m glad the Bills went after Josh and got him.

  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Talk about not suffering from a self-esteem issue. While I’d definitely peg him as in the top 4-5 right now, I feel like it would be a stretch to take it all the way to #1 “without a doubt” but what say you?

 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2909815-seahawks-russell-wilson-says-hes-the-best-qb-in-nfl-without-a-doubt
 

I think it’s him or Mahomes.

 

And, Wilson should think that.

 

IMO Wilson will have his best season ever (he may not win the SB, but, will be close).

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's between him and Mahomes but I think he could be argued as better simply cause of the limitations of what he works with... Put him in KC with those players and that coach... 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

It's between him and Mahomes but I think he could be argued as better simply cause of the limitations of what he works with... Put him in KC with those players and that coach... 

The offensive line Russ has had to work behind most of his career would have pretty much doomed any other QB. He's a magician.

Edited by LB3
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put Russ 2nd behind Mahomes, but it’s closer that most casual fans think IMO. There’s actually a really strong QB crop in the NFL right now with Mahomes, Wilson, Jackson, Rodgers, Brees, and (homer alert) Allen. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...