Josh Allen and Tre White on Pardon My Take

wiseman3

I’m listening now - hysterical. “I like to go to Barberry’s. 

bar bill?

no barberrys. No wait mulberry’s 

13 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

"You better get his name right before he throws a weight at yo ass!" -Tre on Richie Incognito 🤣

He needs his own show. I’m dying 

4 hours ago, StHustle said:

What video of Josh throwing a bomb were they talking about?

I havent watched the video in this thread but there was a video from practice circulating last week of Josh dropping a dime over Tre to Gabe Davis. That's the first thing that comes to mind based on your question.

edit: gave a listen and its a bomb to John Brown. Havent seen that clip but Im sure Yolo has it posted somewhere here :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDawkinstein

5 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I havent watched the video in this thread but there was a video from practice circulating last week of Josh dropping a dime over Tre to Gabe Davis. That's the first thing that comes to mind based on your question.

edit: gave a listen and its a bomb to John Brown. Havent seen that clip but Im sure Yolo has it posted somewhere here :thumbsup:

Are these allegations true @YoloinOhio??? They said Josh was trending from the clip? Sometimes its hard to tell when these barstool guys are serious or not.

What a pain in the a$$ it is to find the appropriate video on Twitter. Worst interface ever!

Here's a direct link to the podcast:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jimmy-tatro-josh-allen-tredavious-white-plus-bigger/id1089022756?i=1000490030278

And as Kirby noted, it's 1 hour and 25 minutes into the podcast. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, StHustle said:

Are these allegations true @YoloinOhio??? They said Josh was trending from the clip? Sometimes its hard to tell when these barstool guys are serious or not.

The John brown throw that was hyped never was able to be posted because it happened at the end of 11 on 11 and media not allowed to post vids. I believe they are referring to either the Gabe Davis or Stef Diggs bombs that were in Tre coverage - there is vid will need to look for it 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Daboll and Allen are on the latest podcast...about 30 minutes of content with the 2 of them.  Pretty fun, good natured interview.

The owners of wingnutz picked the right name. The weirdest people I've ever tried to order food from. Tried three times and finally gave up.

First two times where ever their menu was posted the site wouldn't load or wasn't finished. So I called to order double order of hot wings and asked if they had bbq on pit? No (click) they hung up. Wasn't sure if they got the order so I called back to confirm. "Yes double order of hot." Ok how long for (click) pick up? Hung up again. Whatever maybe they're busy I'll head over now and wait in lot. I get there and they're closed. They decided to close a few hours early while still taking orders. Few people pulled up trying to get their food after me.

The second time they did same thing again. Kept hanging up mid call. I go to pick them up and the said they don't have my order I should have called ahead. Uhh I did you hung up on me. "oh you have to complete the order on the phone" yeah you guys keep hanging up mid order. "Oh we're closing soon sorry" walks away. 

Third time. I call to ask their hours. They tell me they'll be open now until 8. I get there 15 mins later and they're closed. Never again

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

The owners of wingnutz picked the right name. The weirdest people I've ever tried to order food from. Tried three times and finally gave up.

First two times where ever their menu was posted the site wouldn't load or wasn't finished. So I called to order double order of hot wings and asked if they had bbq on pit? No (click) they hung up. Wasn't sure if they got the order so I called back to confirm. "Yes double order of hot." Ok how long for (click) pick up? Hung up again. Whatever maybe they're busy I'll head over now and wait in lot. I get there and they're closed. They decided to close a few hours early while still taking orders. Few people pulled up trying to get their food after me.

The second time they did same thing again. Kept hanging up mid call. I go to pick them up and the said they don't have my order I should have called ahead. Uhh I did you hung up on me. "oh you have to complete the order on the phone" yeah you guys keep hanging up mid order. "Oh we're closing soon sorry" walks away. 

Third time. I call to ask their hours. They tell me they'll be open now until 8. I get there 15 mins later and they're closed. Never again

Damn did they know u had a karlos williams screenname?  the only dude eating more than k benjamin!!! they coyulda doubled their profits

• Haha (+1) 1