Pats releasing Mohammed Sanu

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can bet the Pats will sign whatever WR the Bills cut loose and it will be played up as a coup for Belichick. How could the Bills let Duke/Foster/Isaiah go??

Yep. Jets and Pats will end up with our WR cast offs.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who is still out there? Darcell Mareus?

Putting the Wide in Wide Receiver.

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ALF said:

To try and sign some free agents out there and still have roll over money.

Yeah, there's no one out there except for Clowney who either won't sign with them or won't sign with them cheap.

2 minutes ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

That trade seems to have been a waste of a second round draft pick.  I guess they were desperate to make that last run for another SB before the wheels fell off.  Let's hope the wheels are off and they crash and burn.

Just not enough to get T. Lawrence

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

He is a genius. That doesn't imply that he's perfect, though.

People here still hating on BB because his draft record is spotty. Check his super bowl record. Smdh sometimes I know we’re all homers but damn. ?

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

People here still hating on BB because his draft record is spotty. Check his super bowl record. Smdh sometimes I know we’re all homers but damn. ?

And even his draft record isn't bad, considering how low they've picked for 20 years now.

Man, am I looking forward to seeing them lose the division. Very decent chance it finally finally happens this year.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Options...for what? 

Next year. And right now next year looks like a terrific year to have options, damn it.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I see it differently. Take every opportunity to take shots at him because those opportunities are few and far between. And because of all the cheating stuff.

But yeah. Everyone knows he is the best coach of all time. Doesn't mean you can't hate him or make fun of him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

I see it differently. Take every opportunity to take shots at him because those opportunities are few and far between. And because of all the cheating stuff.

But yeah. Everyone knows he is the best coach of all time. Doesn't mean you can't hate him or make fun of him.

I know down in my bones he’s probably the best coach ever. But absolutely i’m going hate on BB and hate on him HARD. He probably shoulda retired when TB left. We’ll see. I got them going 8-8.

7 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You can bet the Pats will sign whatever WR the Bills cut loose and it will be played up as a coup for Belichick. How could the Bills let Duke/Foster/Isaiah go??

They usually take your good players (Hogan/Gilmore) and turn them into solid players...i don't remember them taken your "wannabes" before..? 

Edited by Ghost_002!

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

And even his draft record isn't bad, considering how low they've picked for 20 years now.

Man, am I looking forward to seeing them lose the division. Very decent chance it finally finally happens this year.

Next year. And right now next year looks like a terrific year to have options, damn it.

They'll need to use most of that money.  And to get a QB.

You make a mistake,  you move on.  No sense holding onto dead weight cause you gave up a second.  His willingness to ignore the cost incurred to obtain a player in determining what he will do now/in the future is part of what makes him successful.  Most coaches/GM's will hold onto those players for too long

7 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

They usually take your good players (Hogan/Gilmore) and turn them into solid players...i don't remember them taken your "wannabes" before..? 

Do the names Scott Chandler and Donald Jones ring a bell?

Also the Pats didn't improve either player. Gilmore was already an elite CB with the Bills and Hogan was a decent receiver who benefited from having Tom Brady throwing to him.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Also the Pats didn't improve either player. Gilmore was already an elite CB with the Bills and Hogan was a decent receiver who benefited from having Tom Brady throwing to him.

They gave us a 6th for Russ Bodine last year too. And then cut him before the season even started.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

You make a mistake,  you move on.  No sense holding onto dead weight cause you gave up a second.  His willingness to ignore the cost incurred to obtain a player in determining what he will do now/in the future is part of what makes him successful.  Most coaches/GM's will hold onto those players for too long

Bravo, Belichick realized his mistake. How many mistakes has he racked up? When does it start to hurt?

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Chandler does..jones doesn't 

And I do not remember Gilmore getting the accolades he is getting now. Hogan was pretty solid wide out needed a QB to throw to him.

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

Chandler does..jones doesn't 

And I do not remember Gilmore getting the accolades he is getting now. Hogan was pretty solid wide out needed a QB to throw to him.

Accolades are media thing. You know Bills players are always overlooked. Hogan was pretty good in Buffalo too. Again, more media eyes on New England than Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So this year?  I'll grant you, if he wins 10 this year with that roster (and doesn't cheat) he IS a genius.

he has already proven that. He doesn't need to prove any else. Hard-core haters will always look for something.

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

he has already proven that. He doesn't need to prove any else. Hard-core haters will always look for something.

Hope you stick around this season to take your bow or lumps. How about going out on a limb and call your shot?  How many Pats wins this year? How many wins vs Buffalo?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Accolades are media thing. You know Bills players are always overlooked. Hogan was pretty good in Buffalo too. Again, more media eyes on New England than Buffalo.

but yet, the media has the bills defense as being very good now..Don't you guys have a top CB now, recognized by that same media?

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

but yet, the media has the bills defense as being very good now..Don't you guys have a top CB now, recognized by that same media?

Not really. Tre White is constantly overlooked. Same with Poyer and Hyde. Remember the list of top safety pairs that left them off completely?

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hope you stick around this season to take your bow or lumps. How about going out on a limb and call your shot?  How many Pats wins this year? How many wins vs Buffalo?

my lumps for what? Is he not the best coach in the game?

I am going to be hurt at what? So if they don't win the division this year after 20 years, is suppose to be a problem...

I wouldn't be surprised if their .500 this year...but as I said before..

The head of the snake is still attached so the patriots are going to be just fine either way.

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not really. Tre White is constantly overlooked. Same with Poyer and Hyde. Remember the list of top safety pairs that left them off completely?

I think the majority give the bills defense and defensive players their just dues..

11 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

my lumps for what? Is he not the best coach in the game?

I am going to be hurt at what? So if they don't win the division this year after 20 years, is suppose to be a problem...

I wouldn't be surprised if their .500 this year...but as I said before..

The head of the snake is still attached so the patriots are going to be just fine either way.

I think the majority give the bills defense and defensive players their just dues..

So. greatest coach? 8-8? Bold. How about wins vs the Bills? 1-1? 2-0?

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

So. greatest coach? 8-8? Bold. How about wins vs the Bills? 1-1? 2-0?

I do not get what you are trying to say?  and sorry my prediction isn't BOLD enough for you. But I tend to be little more logical than some on message boards.

And honestly I don't care what their record is going to be against the bills or any team this year for the same reasons I have said before (20 years...)

They have posted a great record against every team...so Ehh either way. 

Sorry its not the "fire" you were looking for.

Edit:

Actually the jets. I can not stand their fans..so even splitting w them would bug me....i really hope you guys beat them each time.

Edited by Ghost_002!