Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/26/jacob-blake-kenosha-police-protests/

This man drove over state borders, shot protesters to death, and got in his car in front of the police and drove back home. 

And yet there are braindead people who think nothing is wrong with this country and with the police force. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

..Wisconsin Dem governor accepts Fed's assistance.....smart guy...save his city and innocent victims, businesses, etc................

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

'We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,' president tweets

President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Wisconsin Dem governor accepts Fed's assistance.....smart guy...save his city and innocent victims, businesses, etc................

Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

'We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,' president tweets

President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

and this helps who? 

national guard isn't going to arrest white people with guns. they are allowed to kill whoever they want in this country. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

and this helps who? 

national guard isn't going to arrest white people with guns. they are allowed to kill whoever they want in this country. 

...oh well,... as Dirty Harry said, "a man has got to know his limitations"......no problem here.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

100%. 

But trolls gonna troll. He’s a worthless poster. :beer: 

23000 posts, 9500 pts. 

He is no troll...He is a violent person, he is likely part of the dangerous under belly of society, and a reason for the anti gun crowd to push their agenda.

Rhino...we finally see eye to eye on an issue.

• Like (+1) 2

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a clear cut case of self defense.  I've got the receipts:

Video 1 - Shows he's being chased by a mob

Video 2 is in Slow Motion and it shows him being attacked by multiple people

Image 3, one of the guys who was attacking him had a hand gun who he later shot in the arm.

Image 4 shows him getting hit by a skateboard 

Image 5 shows him getting drop kicked

This is self defense.

Case closed

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Penfield is most likely secretly delighted about this as he hopes the poll numbers for Biden will start going up.

What about old time afl. That post was uncalled for....or do you see it the same

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Magox said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is a clear cut case of self defense.  I've got the receipts:

This is self defense.

Case closed

I told him this in another thread and he suggested it was too bad I wasn't the one who got shot.

Dude is clearly having a problem with the events, and appears to be going full Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Brother, you are in need of a reprieve from the keyboard. It's clear you are triggered by these events, and it might be safer for you to unplug before you hurt someone.

I don’t think PPP’s tradition of lax moderation should change, but things like that are out of line and should be dealt with swiftly by mods. He’s made that comment in multiple threads. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I don’t think PPP’s tradition of lax moderation should change, but things like that are out of line and should be dealt with swiftly by mods. He’s made that comment in multiple threads. 

He seems to be having some kind of a meltdown. Hopefully he'll reach out to someone to help him before he hurts someone.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Image 3, one of the guys who was attacking him had a hand gun who he later shot in the arm.

This is self defense.

Case closed

I should have known.....thankfully he'll very likely beat the rap.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is self defense.

Case closed

You can't just kill people and claim "self defense" 

thats not how it works bud. ofc he will prob get off bc he is a white male. but the kid clearly came there to start trouble and got his ass handed to him and what does he do? decide to kill 

that is a terrorist. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

You, as always, are a liar.

First the “Boogaloo“ is a libertarian term for Civil War II, where libertarians attack the stare when it violates their rights.  It is not in any way associated with white supremacy. It was labeled a white supremacist concept by leftists who label everything against them racist.

Second, the individual in question was defending private property, a gas station, when he was attacked.

The first person he shot, described as “a medic with a cell phone” can be seen here:

5CE374A4-9303-4085-9846-DDF90DC6D66E.jpeg

58D500B5-C6EC-4285-9B54-94C980A88DA6.jpeg

I wonder what caliber “cell phone” that is?  He was seen charging the man who shot him, brandishing his gun.

As for the two men who died?

They rushed him, kicking him to the ground, trying to disarm him, and hitting him on the head with a skateboard before he shot them.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You, as always, are a liar.

First the “Boogaloo“ is a libertarian term for Civil War II, where libertarians attack the stare when it violates their rights.  It is not in any way associated with white supremacy. It was labeled a white supremacist concept by leftists who label everything against them racist.

Second, the individual in question was defending private property, a gas station, when he was attacked.

The first person he shot, described as “a medic with a cell phone” can be seen here:

5CE374A4-9303-4085-9846-DDF90DC6D66E.jpeg

58D500B5-C6EC-4285-9B54-94C980A88DA6.jpeg

"defending private property"

are you ***** stupid? lol 

you can't just stand in front of a gas station and shoot people. the kid was from out of state, he didn't own the gas station. he wasn't defending anything. he was there to shoot protesters. case closed. he should spend the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

You can't just kill people and claim "self defense" \

If people are trying to kill you and you shoot them to make them stop then yes, actually, that is self-defense.

It's clear you're a bit incoherent at this point. You should really unplug and get some rest.

• Like (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is self defense.

Case closed

Maybe?  Is a 17 year old permitted to open carry a gun on public property in another state? 

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If people are trying to kill you and you shoot them to make them stop then yes, actually, that is self-defense.

It's clear you're a bit incoherent at this point. You should really unplug and get some rest.

the people who attacked him originally could have also claim self defense. attacking a man standing there with a gun. they don't know who he is. if a man is approaching me with an assault rifle and he is not law enforcement or military i'm doing whatever I can to stop him. 

white people in this country have too much power holding a gun around. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Maybe?  Is a 17 year old permitted to open carry a gun on public property in another state? 

Then charge him with that,

Not First degree Murder.

Only the Penfields of the world are that ignorant.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, keepthefaith said:

That’s different.  I didn’t say he didn’t commit a crime.  

I certainly think he was at a minimum a misguided dumbass.   No way he should have been there but it still isn’t murder.

Lets hear from him why he was there.

• Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

"defending private property"

are you ***** stupid? lol 

you can't just stand in front of a gas station and shoot people. the kid was from out of state, he didn't own the gas station. he wasn't defending anything. he was there to shoot protesters. case closed. he should spend the rest of his life rotting in a jail cell. 

Nope.  Not how this works.  Individuals are free to defend private property, their own or someone else’s.

While he was defending the property he was rushed by an individual with a gun, and shot him in the arm.

He was then assaulted by two other individuals, shown here kicking him to the ground, and hitting him in the head with a skateboard.  Those two she shot, and killed, while on his back, being assaulted.

DA60AF0D-0029-45C4-8A34-2F0689150D60.jpeg

199C3F77-F1CC-4592-B435-EDAA0EE41F1F.jpeg

He was aggressed by all three.

That only two of them died is the only shame here.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 2

Tell that to the people of Chicago.

Seriously. Take a break from the keyboard. It's clear you're struggling, so just take a break and return when you've calmed down. Maybe talk with a family friend or someone like that.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Penfield45 said:

the people who attacked him originally could have also claim self defense. attacking a man standing there with a gun. they don't know who he is. if a man is approaching me with an assault rifle and he is not law enforcement or military i'm doing whatever I can to stop him. 

And there you have it.

You should "attack" a man with a gun with impunity, because "I don't know what he's doing".................BRILLIANT

and then he exposes himself with the "white people" comment.

• Like (+1) 2

If the kid did something unjustified, he should do time.  The violent "protesters/rioters" should also be forced to sit it out for a long time. I realize Kenosha is close to the state line, but I'm not sure why he decided to go to a riot scene Wisconsin from Illinois in the first place -- not really good judgment there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

If the kid did something unjustified, he should do time.  The violent "protesters/rioters" should also be forced to sit it out for a long time. I realize Kenosha is close to the state line, but I'm not sure why he decided to go to a riot scene Wisconsin from Illinois in the first place -- not really good judgment there.

It is more than likely that most of the "rioters" were from elsewhere also.

That 'card' doesn't mean much in the overall event.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Most posters, especially the vets, don’t report based on tradition and the fact that no one cares. 

Thanks for the decision :beer: 

We try to stay away from PPP, but there are a Few Things that are over the line.  Threats or wishing physical harm on someone belong to those Few Things.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It is more than likely that most of the "rioters" were from elsewhere also.

That 'card' doesn't mean much in the overall event.

Nobody should feel the need to pour into the area from out of town -- whether they want to loot and burn, or they want to defend utter strangers' property.  Things would be much easier to handle.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Extremely poor judgment but from the video I saw that was self defense.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, snafu said:

Nobody should feel the need to pour into the area from out of town -- whether they want to loot and burn, or they want to defend utter strangers' property.  Things would be much easier to handle.  

Right, but that isn't what we are debating.  He is being charged with homicide and the evidence shows that he didn't murder anyone.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3