Frank Gore said he would have had 1000 yard season last year if Bills didn’t go to Singletary

YoloinOhio

Nuthin but luv Frank...

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

62.5 yards per game......at 3 yards a carry, 21 carries per game.

I hoped for a great season but it didn't work out.

Yup.  A 1,000 yard season doesn't carry the luster it once did.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Love Frank Gore, but nah

Possibly...I mean after Singletary came back Gore was mostly limited to non advantageous run situations like short yardage and goalline where his opportunity for yards was limited.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Yup.  A 1,000 yard season doesn't carry the luster it once did.

Especially when when the season extends to 17 or 18 games...

• Haha (+1) 1

Remember this Frank?

While Gore was awful, the epitome of ineptitude on Sunday was Bills offensive coordinator Brian Daboll. The goal line sequence was the most obvious of all the examples, but it was awful all day long. Why it took three failed attempts by Gore before realizing that maybe a 6-foot-5 quarterback could sneak the ball across for six inches is beyond me, but Daboll just kept blowing it over and over. On 4th-and-1 on the first drive after halftime, Gore was stuffed again for a turnover on downs at the Washington 24-yard line. Did he FINALLY learn after that? Of course not. Later in the second half, after a quarterback sweep for Allen on second down that resulted in a fumble that Buffalo was lucky to recover, the Bills faced another short yardage situation at 3rd-and-1, and wouldn’t you know, Gore got stuffed in the backfield for a loss of three yards.

https://www.observertoday.com/sports/local-sports/2019/11/singletary-carries-bills-to-victory/

16 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Someone tell Gugny this, all Gore needed was to include post-season and with 600 more carrys versus the Texans he would have gotten to 1000.

600 more carries vs. the Texans and he could have converted ONE of those 3rd and 1s.

Why you bring this game up just to piss me off is beyond me!!

• Haha (+1) 1