Make Your Prediction Now! Who Will Biden's VP?

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She'd have to wear blackface to live up to Biden's own promises.

I bet Trump could cut Biden’s lead in half by replacing Pence with NH. Pence would have to be given another position—no confirmation hearings though—to keep the racist Christians in line though. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the only pick that would swing anything for Joe. 

But she won't do it. 

I'm starting to wonder.  She'll be president in 12 months, has bypassed the entire bully beatdown and drudgery of the election run up.  She wouldn't do it if she was his sub for 4 years...but. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm starting to wonder.  She'll be president in 12 months, has bypassed the entire bully beatdown and drudgery of the election run up.  She wouldn't do it if she was his sub for 4 years...but. 

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Why not? It's almost a guarantee she'd be president inside two or three years, if not sooner.

It's just my hunch... but it's because her getting into politics herself opens her husband up to a lot of scrutiny that they'd otherwise pretend didn't exist. She'd destroy his legacy faster than Trump has already done. I (personally/opinion) don't think she has the stomach for it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

I'm betting Biden is cursing himself the last couple weeks for promising a female running mate of color cause he limited the hell out of himself without thinking that promise through.

Like the rest of the Democrat party, he doesn't realize or care how sexist and racist that promise actually was.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Like the rest of the Democrat party, he doesn't realize or care how sexist and racist that promise actually was.

it’s so true. 

he could have actually just picked an African American Woman anyway, but announcing that’s what he’s limiting himself to seriously undermines that picks credibility before she even accepts the nomination. Dem racism 101

• Thank you (+1) 1

Like I said, she was the only viable choice given she was a Senator and was running for President, so people at least know who she is.  The biggest problems is that people don't like her and she won't inspire blacks to come out and vote given her history as a prosecutor. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Abrams still think she's in the running :lol: 

NBC reporting it's Harris. This is UNCONFIRMED: 

How will Abrams possibly juggle the responsibilities of not being the Georgia Governor with those of not being the Democrat's VP nominee?

And what is the response to all the ads you just know 45 will run showing Harris calling Biden a racist?

• Haha (+1) 6

Just now, Doc said:

Like I said, she was the only viable choice given she was a Senator and was running for President, so people at least know who she is.  The biggest problems is that people don't like her and she won't inspire blacks to come out and vote given her history as a prosecutor. 

She got the job because she was the only female candidate willing to meet privately with Joey Fingers for a one-on-one interview.  ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1