If Trump loses and refuses to leave

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

Reports are circulating that Trump may have windmill cancer.

Did your handlers make you use 'windmill cancer' after informing you that a 'brain cloud' was just something the doctor made up to get Joe to jump into the volcano?

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

No.  I get your reasoning for being tossed in the CC lockup.  The temps were hitting the 90's outside so you "arranged" for a stay where you knew they ran the 

AC a lot.  Also, they have to feed you.  Me?  I'd rather "tough" it out by fishing and wading in the creek but that is me.  You?  Showering with a bunch of other guys to cool off.  

So you replied 3 hours ago, passed out and woke up and then “reacted” to the same post? Day drinking is not healthy dude! 

9 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So you replied 3 hours ago, passed out and woke up and then “reacted” to the same post? Day drinking is not healthy dude! 

Not at all and I can tell that screwed with your mind.  Chill out as I was giving you credit for dealing with the heat.  Anyways, you are back home along the Norfolk Southern tracks where you can enjoy the train whistles.  

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Did your handlers make you use 'windmill cancer' after informing you that a 'brain cloud' was just something the doctor made up to get Joe to jump into the volcano?

Wow!

I have handlers!

8 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

I can’t wait for that fat bastard to claim voter fraud. 

I’m going to throw him a cheeseburger party to cheer him up! 

Why would he claim voter fraud when he wins?  That will be and was the Dems' shtick. 

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trump says some dumb stuff (and so does Biden).  But Biden is clearly going senile.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

I will say, there are two things I'm very excited to see once Trump is out of office. 

1. Him not being mentioned in dating profiles 

2. Who will people blame for everything? Seriously, I think many people have lost the ability to identify issues and properly assess blame because it's significantly easier to just point at the orange man and pout.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I will say, there are two things I'm very excited to see once Trump is out of office. 

2. Who will people blame for everything? Seriously, I think many people have lost the ability to identify issues and properly assess blame because it's significantly easier to just point at the orange man and pout.

Well, when you are this terrible of a supposed leader, you are going to be blamed. The whining by the Trump bots will continue, for sure, over the next pizzagate trash and such much, for sure 

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

Truly Trump is senile if he while speaking of the cuff he got WWI and WWII confused. I mean it is not like it was similar countries on similar sides. This is like confusing David and Derek Carr, definitely different but it happens. Kemp when he can't remember the preamble of the Declaration of Independence I will worry 

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Truly Trump is senile if he while speaking of the cuff he got WWI and WWII confused. I mean it is not like it was similar countries on similar sides. This is like confusing David and Derek Carr, definitely different but it happens. Kemp when he can't remember the preamble of the Declaration of Independence I will worry 

Who cares, he will be gone soon, and you can read his tweets and not worry that anyone else is paying attention to him. 

28 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

They’ll blame Trump. And when it isn’t Trump’s fault, they’ll go back to blaming George W. Bush. Everything was his fault before Trump came along. It was remarkable back then.

And according to a past President, nobody gets credit, either.  So everyone else is to blame and everyone else gets credit, too ?

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Edited by snafu

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Who cares, he will be gone soon, and you can read his tweets and not worry that anyone else is paying attention to him. 

Why are you guys so confident? We all know there are 4 states that matter and none of you live in them. I think he wins FL because the Biden out reach has been terrible here and I have seen very few Biden people out but many Trump. I don't have any feel for the other three but I don't have confidence either way. Also no one is voting for Biden they are voting against Trump and that does not make you motivated to wait in lines. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why are you guys so confident? We all know there are 4 states that matter and none of you live in them. I think he wins FL because the Biden out reach has been terrible here and I have seen very few Biden people out but many Trump. I don't have any feel for the other three but I don't have confidence either way. Also no one is voting for Biden they are voting against Trump and that does not make you motivated to wait in lines. 

Duh!  The polls.  Just like in 2016...oh, wait a minute!

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I'm confident because Trump keeps talking to the tv cameras. Nobody with any sense would leave Trump in charge of anything. Do you want to know the numbers that make me most confident? 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Duh!  The polls.  Just like in 2016...oh, wait a minute!

You are in for a serious disappointment 

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Democrats are excited and energized to vote. 

Where? In 2008 I was in Philly on day of election and some neighborhoods literally had an Obama sign in every yard. I have seen about 3 Biden signs and many more Trump signs 

17 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Not at all and I can tell that screwed with your mind.  Chill out as I was giving you credit for dealing with the heat.  Anyways, you are back home along the Norfolk Southern tracks where you can enjoy the train whistles.  

I'm sure these people did not enjoy hearing a train whistle:

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

But does it really matter at all? Think about it... Would it be any different if Cruz, Rubio, Paul, or even Bush were POTUS right now instead of Trump?

Look back to the Bush admin with Pelosi and Reid? There has always been animosity between the parties, but it had never gotten to the level of hatred and shear lies those 2 fostered on Bush. 

Then along came Obama who even people like me who didn't vote for him hoped could actually heal the divide, but instead he drove that wedge deeper. Going in to the 2016 primaries though, does anyone else remember the stories of other campaigns besides Trump being spied on? At least 3 of the 4 I mentioned above had been targeted too it's just that Trump won, so he became the focus of the lies. If any of the others had won do you really think the Democrats weren't also prepared to attack them?

Not at all... Only difference is Trump punches back and I'm not sure any of them would have but I hope their learning. Over the last 4 years we have seen what the Democrat Party has become. Lies, deceit, and divisiveness is all they have left of a once honorable party and it can only get worse unless they are held accountable. Just look at the paid schills we have even here on PPP. The Democrat Party will stop at nothing to gain power and it should disgust any honest American

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Silent majority. 

wrong side

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Why would he claim voter fraud when he wins?  That will be and was the Dems' shtick. 

Trump says some dumb stuff (and so does Biden).  But Biden is clearly going senile.

Funny how one person says 100 dumb things to every one the other does, yet you have determined that the one who says far less dumb stuff is senile.

What's the equation for that determination? 

If all you have is a witless joke or a tangential remark in response, we'll know it's just more of the same.

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So, when he suggested injecting disinfectant, was that because of senility and he has become an idiot, or has he always been just a very stupid man?

3 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Creep

It's a waste of time dealing with him.

Whenever he is proven wrong, he has nothing left other than particularly lame insults.

When you really get to him, he calls you an asshat. That's when you know he has imploded.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, when he suggested injecting disinfectant, was that because of senility and he has become an idiot, or has he always been just a very stupid man?

You can call our president many things, but stupid isn't one of them, you don't build a billion dollar business, then  beat 17 seasoned rivals to win your party's nomination, then beat an experienced pro like Clinton to be president by being stupid