If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, when he suggested injecting disinfectant, was that because of senility and he has become an idiot, or has he always been just a very stupid man?

You do know there are disinfectants in most vaccines, right?

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

You can call our president many things, but stupid isn't one of them, you don't build a billion dollar business, then  beat 17 seasoned rivals to win your party's nomination, then beat an experienced pro like Clinton to be president by being stupid

He didn't build a thing. In fact, if he had invested the original inheritance in a low interest savings account, he would have done far better.

His being President is not proof of his being smart. It proves that a lot of voters are stupid. If a man says hundreds of stupid things, can he still be smart?

You must think that everyone who inherits millions couldn't be stupid.

Maybe Paris Hilton could be President. These days, it wouldn't be shocking.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something you've never done, once. Ever. 

But tell us again about how Trump worked with Russia to steal the election :lol: 

Please, people can’t sneeze without proving your conspiracy theory nonesense wrong 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You don't understand that the disinfectant isn't the treatment for a virus?

Yes, I understand that, and so does the president, he was spitballing is all, if a disinfectant kills germs, can it work without the vaccine? That's all he was asking

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Yes, I understand that, and so does the president, he was spitballing is all, if a disinfectant kills germs, can it work without the vaccine? That's all he was asking

It's always amazing the lengths these low information TDS sufferers will go through to avoid context. Their subconscious knows, deep down, that acknowledging the context ruins their position -- but rather than face that and adjust their views, they block it out entirely. 

Because they're weak minded. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's a waste of time dealing with him.

Whenever he is proven wrong, he has nothing left other than particularly lame insults.

When you really get to him, he calls you an asshat. That's when you know he has imploded.

Or he starts a thread about you, gets banned for a month, then gets two other usernames banned for life within that month time frame.

He still hasn't owned up to his Soleimani quote. He refuses to admit when he's incorrect. He lies for attention and is a propaganda machine. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tonight is episode one. I got out voted and we watched a quick series called Run on HBO first (7 episodes). Was okay, but am psyched to start tonight. :beer: 

1st episode is 2 hours, then an hour (45 minutes without commercials) after that. The first couple are for building the characters, and they do a great job of that.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

A true classic - will the Rhino say he was wrong?

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

(No)

By the Rhino's logic, any terrorist who does not speak a word about Trump in a single "video interview" is dead.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Silent majority. 

Silent?  LOL!

2 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

That sounds familiar! 

Yup.  Been saying it for years.

51 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Funny how one person says 100 dumb things to every one the other does, yet you have determined that the one who says far less dumb stuff is senile.

What's the equation for that determination? 

If all you have is a witless joke or a tangential remark in response, we'll know it's just more of the same.

As a doctor, not to mention having had a FIL who lived 10 minutes away and who was suffering from dementia for years and who I cared for almost daily while he was succumbing to colon cancer...

And if Biden gets elected, he'll be the oldest President ever.  It's not an old person's game.  And the fact that EVERYONE, including him, is talking about him being a 1-term, if even, President should scare the ***** out of you.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Funny how one person says 100 dumb things to every one the other does, yet you have determined that the one who says far less dumb stuff is senile.

What's the equation for that determination? 

Sleepy Joe is in the early throws of senility.  I am the primary caregiver for my almost 94 year old mom who is senile (at least she knows who I am most of the time) and Joe is about where my mom was about 4 years ago.  She calls me and my brother my dad's name  (he died 30 years ago) or various brothers of hers names sometimes.  She calls my sister various women's names occasionally too.  We have a picture of my dad and her from their Hawaiian vacation  on the table in front of her  to help with her memory (it helps).    Do you want someone in that state  with the nuclear football? I sure don't.  He's got that same stare that my mom gets when her memory doesn't work.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

You don't believe what you just wrote. If I am wrong about that, you couldn't pass the dementia test Trump claims to have aced.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Silent?  LOL!

Yup.  Been saying it for years.

As a doctor, not to mention having had a FIL who lived 10 minutes away and who was suffering from dementia for years and who I cared for almost daily while he was succumbing to colon cancer...

And if Biden gets elected, he'll be the oldest President ever.  It's not an old person's game.  And the fact that EVERYONE, including him, is talking about him being a 1-term, if even, President should scare the ***** out of you.

You're arguing for a youth movement and backing Trump. Sound logic.

10 hours ago, Wacka said:

Sleepy Joe is in the early throws of senility.  I am the primary caregiver for my almost 94 year old mom who is senile (at least she knows who I am most of the time) and Joe is about where my mom was about 4 years ago.  She calls me and my brother my dad's name  (he died 30 years ago) or various brothers of hers names sometimes.  She calls my sister various women's names occasionally too.  We have a picture of my dad and her from their Hawaiian vacation  on the table in front of her  to help with her memory (it helps).    Do you want someone in that state  with the nuclear football? I sure don't.  He's got that same stare that my mom gets when her memory doesn't work.

I had no idea you were a primary caregiver. That's almost as good as being a psychiatrist or a short-order cook.

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

I had no idea you were a primary caregiver. That's almost as good as being a psychiatrist or a short-order cook.

You live in your mom's basement. Maybe tibs can get you a job at the laundromat. 

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

F U  Kemp. I have to live with it every WAKING MOMENT. I see it all day, every day. Joe Biden is going senile. Telling Cornpop stories, nixing up his sister and wife, etc. Having his els racist statements come out (...you ain't black...).

Yesterday, I had to put up with my mom complaining about flashing lights at 6 PM when I had to put her down for a nap. She's yelling that she couldn't sleep because of it. It was the shadows of the leaves on the trees on her blinds. Even when I put a  towel over it, she insisted they were there. 

Today  I have the complication of the water authority  working on the road right of the house at 7 AM. I may not be a psychiatrist bur I have an advanced degree and  have to  handle  an aged mother with dementia. I think I know more than you do. All you have to decide whether to have your mom bring cheetos or doritos down to the basement.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Wacka said:

F U  Kemp. I have to live with it every WAKING MOMENT. I see it all day, every day. Joe Biden is going senile. Telling Cornpop stories, nixing up his sister and wife, etc. Having his els racist statements come out (...you ain't black...).

Yesterday, I had to put up with my mom complaining about flashing lights at 6 PM when I had to put her down for a nap. She's yelling that she couldn't sleep because of it. It was the shadows of the leaves on the trees on her blinds. Even when I put a  towel over it, she insisted they were there. 

Today  I have the complication of the water authority  working on the road right of the house at 7 AM. I may not be a psychiatrist bur I have an advanced degree and  have to  handle  an aged mother with dementia. I think I know more than you do. All you have to decide whether to have your mom bring cheetos or doritos down the basement.

We recently began dealing with some issues with my mother-in-law.  She’s an amazing woman who beat melanoma 35 years ago, among many other things she has faced in life.  I’m sorry to hear you’re going through this. 

Being a primary caregiver for one of the most important people in your life is an unbelievable commitment and an act  of love.  Oddly I seem to recall the other poster sharing something about going through something similar.  I guess for some, it leads to anger and bitterness. 

Hang in there. 

• Like (+1) 4

Thank you  leh-nerd skin-erd for your kind comments.

My mom is strong. Just after Christmas 2018, I had a bug and she caught it and developed pneumonia. She spent three days in the hospital and three weeks at a nursing home. She's been back home ever since.  She can stand up with a walker  but needed two people to do it and  help her  to get on the toilet. We pay a friend of my brother to   come for one hour a day to  get her cleaned up and dressed.  The friend comes from 8-2 om Tues and Fri to hive ne some time away. Bust most of that time is  food shopping as it will be today.In the evenings a combo of me, my brother and my sister  take her in the bathroom where she can at least  take off her blouse and put on her nightgown.  As recently as two years ago, she could be left alone for a while but no longer.

She helped me out when I had a stroke 6 years ago by arranged to get me and my stuff home from CA) and this is the least I can do for her.

My sister and B-I-L  meanwhile have had to deal with their middle kid dying ,my B-I-L's  mother and brother (his only family) both having strokes and being in nursing homes and having to sell her house.

Edited by Wacka
  • Sad 4

11 minutes ago, Wacka said:

My mom is strong. Just after Christmas 2018, I had a bug and she caught it and developed pneumonia. She spent three days in the hospital and three weeks at a nursing home. She's been back home ever since.  She can stand up with a walker  but needed two people to do it and  help her  to get on the toilet. We pay a friend of my brother to   come for one hour a day to  get her cleaned up and dressed.  The friend comes from 8-2 om Tues and Fri to hive ne some time away. Bust most of that time is  food shopping as it will be today.In the evenings a combo of me, my brother and my sister  take her in the bathroom where she can at least  take off her blouse and put on her nightgown.  As recently as two years ago, she could be left alone for a while but no longer.

She helped me out when I had a stroke 6 years ago by arranged to get me and my stuff home from CA) and this is the least I can do for her.

My sister and B-I-L  meanwhile have had to deal with their middle kid dying ,my B-I-L's  mother and brother (his only family) both having strokes and being in nursing homes and having to sell her house.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. You're a good man Wacka.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

We have only 2 choices, between 2 older guys.  Compared to Biden, Trump is a youth.  And his energy level is amazing and that of someone decades younger.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Kemp said:

He didn't build a thing. In fact, if he had invested the original inheritance in a low interest savings account, he would have done far better.

Even if he were an abject failure at transforming his inheritance into something, he was employing people and contributing to the economy the same way any small or large business does.  Thank goodness people don’t just sock away their inheritances in low interest savings accounts. 

Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 49, Trump 42 Biden +7
General Election: Trump vs. Biden NPR/PBS/Marist Biden 53, Trump 42 Biden +11
48 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Stay strong bro 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The best wishes to you and yours, Kemp is a male sex organ for what he posted, if he doesn't apologize, then he's a scumbag too

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

People are pretty set on who they are voting for, IMO 

They might be, but I think Biden sinks or swims on the debate stage. Also, Biden’s VP selection was touted by the media as very important because even they don’t think he’s going to last through his term. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, snafu said:

They might be, but I think Biden sinks or swims on the debate stage. Also, Biden’s VP selection was touted by the media as very important because even they don’t think he’s going to last through his term. 

I really think debates don't make any difference at all. They are good political theatre, but they have little affect on voting. IMO