If Trump loses and refuses to leave

26 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I wouldn't back him on this.

Let me ask you how do you feel about the Dems contesting the validity of Trumps election in 2016?

Questioning after the fact isn't even in the same zip code as refusing to accept the results.

You'll recall that Hillary called him and conceded. We both know that Trump will never do that. He is without any grace, whatsoever. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Questioning after the fact isn't even in the same zip code as refusing to accept the results.

You'll recall that Hillary called him and conceded. We both know that Trump will never do that. He is without any grace, whatsoever. 

Of course dishonest (and shameful) Kemp is leaving out the part where Hillary waited an entire day to make that call because she was too drunk to do it. 

But when you're a proven liar, a doxer, and a home care basher like Kemp has shown himself to be, why pay attention to anything else he has to say?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not only are they the same zip code they are the same street.  So answer the question.  

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of course dishonest (and shameful) Kemp is leaving out the part where Hillary waited an entire day to make that call because she was too drunk to do it. 

But when you're a proven liar, a doxer, and a home care basher like Kemp has shown himself to be, why pay attention to anything else he has to say?

Who did she send out in her place that morning?  Was it Kaine?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Podesta was sent out to make the announcement to the supporters that she wouldn't be conceding that night, Kaine might have been there too but I forget. 

That was it.  Thanks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You live in Tennessee FL? Actually it is funny you call me a right wing nut bag since I am a libertarian, proves that you feel anyone who does not want to turn over rights to the govt is bad. 

So, you're voting for Jorgensen?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Not only are they the same zip code they are the same street.  So answer the question.  

I had no problem with the investigation and impeachment.

Today's bipartisan report from Congress shows it needed to be investigated.

You truly believe that that is the same as a candidate refusing to leave office after he is voted out?

We both know you don't. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. That's their goal. They know they're losing, badly. It's their only hope. And they'll cause bloodshed to get what they want (already are).

Agreed.  Those right-wing nut jobs will stop at nothing to get their way and to keep the Bunker Boy in (or below) the Oval Office. 

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  Those right-wing nut jobs will stop at nothing to get their way and to keep the Bunker Boy in (or below) the Oval Office. 

Joe's the only Bunker Boy. He should have just "followed the science," worn the mask and left his basement more than a couple times in the past 5 months...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Podesta was sent out to make the announcement to the supporters that she wouldn't be conceding that night, Kaine might have been there too but I forget. 

...LMAO...Podesta?....another card carrying, scurrilous card carrying Dynasty skank....and his brother is cut from the same cloth.....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

So, you're voting for Jorgensen?

I had no problem with the investigation and impeachment.

Today's bipartisan report from Congress shows it needed to be investigated.

You truly believe that that is the same as a candidate refusing to leave office after he is voted out?

We both know you don't. 

Absolutely the same.  Not only the same zip and same street. The same address too! 

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joe's the only Bunker Boy. He should have just "followed the science," worn the mask and left his basement more than a couple times in the past 5 months...

Hoax.  Trump hid from the snowflakes.  Joe rides his bike.  Can trump do that? 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely the same.  Not only the same zip and same street. The same address too! 

You believe that refusing to leave the White House if you lose is the same as an investigation well after an election.

If this is true, there's really no point in discussing this further.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

You believe that refusing to leave the White House if you lose is the same as an investigation well after an election.

If this is true, there's really no point in discussing this further.

Absolutely!  Both childish acts. But now that I think about it they are different in one way.  Trump is one person who could refuse to accept the results whereas a vast majority on the left have spent the last nearly four years not accepting the results of the 2016 election. 

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Absolutely!  Both childish acts. But now that I think about it they are different in one way.  Trump is one person who could refuse to accept the results whereas a vast majority on the left have spent the last nearly four years not accepting the results of the 2016 election. 

Refusing to leave after losing is childish?

So, all dictators should be classified as childish.

• Haha (+1) 1

She lost the only measure of the election, the electoral votes.

She was spinning more conspiracy again, suggesting that Trump might “sneak or steal the election” if people didn’t vote. It’s sociopathic at this point.

She also stoked the Russia conspiracy that she paid for once again. “Vote to make sure we—not a foreign adversary—choose our president.” The lie that a “foreign adversary” picked out president has been debunked over and over again.

But she insults Americans by insulting their votes.

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Refusing to leave after losing is childish?

So, all dictators should be classified as childish.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/512742-mcenany-wont-say-if-trump-would-accept-election-result-if-he-loses

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/14/2020 at 4:06 AM, Kemp said:

You're arguing for a youth movement and backing Trump. Sound logic.

I had no idea you were a primary caregiver. That's almost as good as being a psychiatrist or a short-order cook.

These were your responses to Doc and Wacka. I have not altered anything and they are verbatim. Now tell me how I'm the one misrepresenting your post? Not only are you a sleazeball but you're in over your head here. Don't you ever have shame for your sick but weak mind? 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

These were your responses to Doc and Wacka. I have not altered anything and they are verbatim. Now tell me how I'm the one misrepresenting your post? Not only are you a sleazeball but you're in over your head here. Don't you ever have shame for your sick but weak mind? 

Why are you so concerned? It is what it is. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KRC said:

No. She just knows that they need to wait until more boxes of votes "magically" appear well after the election.

Ahhh, yes. I forgot. The "special" boxes that were left in someone's trunk by mistake, "but we're on our way over with them now. How many votes were we short again?"