If Trump loses and refuses to leave

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hillary Clinton: Biden should not concede no matter how badly he loses.

Does she know something the rest of us don't know? Is the Harris-Biden ticket in big trouble already?

This after the left refusing to concede in 2016, the staging a coup, and the launching of The Resistance.

I’m ready to start seeing these #######s thrown out of helicopters.

Leftists always lie and their lies are always projections. You cannot co-exist with these types.

I won’t mourn them when the shooting starts; as they have more value stacked in piles in large holes than they do standing and breathing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

This after the left refusing to concede in 2016, the staging a coup, and the launching of The Resistance.

I’m ready to start seeing these #######s thrown out of helicopters.

Leftists always lie and their lies are always projections. You cannot co-exist with these types.

I won’t mourn them when the shooting starts; as they have more value stacked in piles in large holes than they do standing and breathing.

I'm oddly satisfied by this post.

Glad you're starting to see things my way.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm oddly satisfied by this post.

Glad you're starting to see things my way.

No, I don’t. You believe it’s the proper action of the state to imprison political opposition.

I do not, because I do not believe the state has just authority.

I think it’s good and proper to dig mass graves for Marxists, as they state that their goals are to violate your rights.  Much in the same way it’s perfectly moral to shoot someone for brandishing a weapon at you unprovoked by aggression or threat of violence. 

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No, I don’t. You believe it’s the proper action of the state to imprison political opposition.

I do not, because I do not believe the state has just authority.

I think it’s good and proper to dig mass graves for Marxists, as they state that their goals are to violate your rights.  Much in the same way it’s perfectly moral to shoot someone for brandishing a weapon at you unprovoked by aggression or threat of violence. 

These people aren't political opposition. They're uncivilized barbarians. They're the Vandals at the gates.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

These people aren't political opposition. They're uncivilized barbarians. They're the Vandals at the gates.

So, stack them in piles. Just don’t empower a fascist government to do it, because those guys also need to be stacked in piles.

It’s not binary.

What if Trump loses but invites the Russians in to keep him in power?  At the same time, he sends troops to destroy the post office.  His Antifa thugs riot in the the streets to protest Biden. 

Could happen............will wait for CNN to report.

4 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

What if Trump loses but invites the Russians in to keep him in power?  At the same time, he sends troops to destroy the post office.  His Antifa thugs riot in the the streets to protest Biden.......

......while continuing to kill people with his Trump Virus......

<let's keep thing going.   should be fun>

...the hanging chad, inventor himself has spoken.......to think he could have been our beloved President.......

Al Gore suggests military will remove Trump from office if he won't concede on election night

Gore narrowly lost the 2000 election to Bush, but the results remained in limbo for more than a month

By Megan Henney | Fox News

When the Supreme Court resolved the 2000 presidential election in favor of George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore conceded defeat — something he doesn't believe President Trump will do if he loses to Joe Biden in the Nov. 3 election.

In an interview with Reuters on Tuesday, Gore, a Democrat who served as Bill Clinton's vice president, accused Trump of "attempting to put his knee on the neck of democracy" by attacking mail-in ballots and absentee voting.

“He seems to have no compunctions at all about trying to rip apart the social fabric and the political equilibrium of the American people, and he’s strategically planting doubts in advance,” Gore said. He called it a "despicable strategy."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al-gore-military-remove-trump-wont-concede-election-night

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...the hanging chad, inventor himself has spoken.......to think he could have been our beloved President.......

Al Gore suggests military will remove Trump from office if he won't concede on election night

Gore narrowly lost the 2000 election to Bush, but the results remained in limbo for more than a month

By Megan Henney | Fox News

When the Supreme Court resolved the 2000 presidential election in favor of George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore conceded defeat — something he doesn't believe President Trump will do if he loses to Joe Biden in the Nov. 3 election.

In an interview with Reuters on Tuesday, Gore, a Democrat who served as Bill Clinton's vice president, accused Trump of "attempting to put his knee on the neck of democracy" by attacking mail-in ballots and absentee voting.

“He seems to have no compunctions at all about trying to rip apart the social fabric and the political equilibrium of the American people, and he’s strategically planting doubts in advance,” Gore said. He called it a "despicable strategy."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/al-gore-military-remove-trump-wont-concede-election-night

I agree.  

1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

What if Trump loses but invites the Russians in to keep him in power?  At the same time, he sends troops to destroy the post office.  His Antifa thugs riot in the the streets to protest Biden. 

Could happen............will wait for CNN to report.

Biden will be forced to send in the FBI Police AND call up the Federal Reserve for support.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Don't respond to him- his tactic is always to be absurd. He is is the guy in the office who is always playing for the laugh but doesn't understand what is appropriate.

....you're so kind......LMAO........me?...I'd get banned...............

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Don't respond to him- his tactic is always to be absurd. He is is the guy in the office who is always playing for the laugh but doesn't understand what is appropriate.

I'm giving him/her/it the chance to provide proof. 

16 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The Micheal Scott of PPP?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

download-6.jpg?resize=580%2C531&ssl=1

Wait, what if he refuses to leave, grows to 50 feet tall, shoots lasers out of his eyes, fireballs out of his arse, and demands to be called General Zod?

Do we kneel?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Doc said:

I'm giving him/her/it the chance to provide proof. 

You know it’s true! 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What if Joe Biden becomes President while in the throes of senility, leaving an unfit VP take over...oh, wait a minute!

Still be more fit than our current president. 

22 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

?

Lefties on here  was saying Trump was mispronouncing words  a week or two ago . That was the week his brother died.  You'd mispronounce words and be preoccupied if your brother was dying.

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Lefties on here  was saying Trump was mispronouncing words  a week or two ago . That was the week his brother died.  You'd mispronounce words and be preoccupied if your brother was dying.

??? Ok. 
No, I’m not laughing at the death of his brother, just your stupidity. 

• Like (+1) 1