If Trump loses and refuses to leave

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I haven't read through this thread because of the stupidity of this title.  He'll leave if he loses and start Trump TV.  The over the top histrionics has got to stop.

I don't think he ever wanted the job to begin with.  

And the TDS histrionics will go to 11 if he's re-elected.  I would say it will be a blast but it will likely be very sad.  I'll consider turning in my PPP card.  

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And the TDS histrionics will go to 11 if he's re-elected.  I would say it will be a blast but it will likely be very sad.  I'll consider turning in my PPP card.  

There will be riots if he's reelected.  My only hope is it's a really fricken cold week in November.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

There will be riots if he's reelected.  My only hope is it's a really fricken cold week in November.

By the time the election rolls around he'll probably be wearing the Confederate uniform, in order to ensure he gets the hardcore racist vote. By now, he should realize it wouldn't be necessary, but Donnie ain't the brightest.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

By the time the election rolls around he'll probably be wearing the Confederate uniform, in order to ensure he gets the hardcore racist vote. By now, he should realize it wouldn't be necessary, but Donnie ain't the brightest.

...and yet he will win easily while the left runs their cities into the ground...

that is change I can believe in...

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Agreed. I don't think he really thought he'd win... and I do think he will win again.

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It’ll be cold.  With mail in ballots, the results won’t be announced until some time in December. Between Election Day and the results is going to be insane. 

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

Did not know they were part of the Confederacy. Must re-read my history books.

I’ll ask you again:  do you believe in the right to self-determination; and the idea that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

17 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Only if he also shot fireballs out of his ass.

Nah. He could pay someone else to shoot fireballs out of their ass, and take claim for it.

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Nah. He could pay someone else to shoot fireballs out of their ass, and take claim for it.

Good one!

But be careful, you don’t want Biden to plagiarize all your best material. 

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Good one!

But be careful, you don’t want Biden to plagiarize all your best material. 

Are you using a random word generator?

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe if you post it 500 times you'll feel the love you crave.

Until then, remember that Trump is championing the Confederacy, the most traitorous movement in the history of America.

They demanded slavery be part of American life. How apropos that America's most famous racist is now the leader of their revival.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Barack Obama was the most corrupt President in US history.??

I'd like to say I've seen it all now,

but I'd be lying to myself.

Much like Trump, his supporters like to project their own failings onto others.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Maybe if you post it 500 times you'll feel the love you crave.

Until then, remember that Trump is championing the Confederacy, the most traitorous movement in the history of America.

They demanded slavery be part of American life. How apropos that America's most famous racist is now the leader of their revival.

I'm just following the rules you and your like have made. If one of these crap threads happens to be at the top of the page when Bongino posts his daily reminder, the tweet is going in it. Enjoy!