If Trump loses and refuses to leave

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

No matter how many posts from Trump fans, not a one will be able to explain why he won't release his taxes. So far, the answers range from screw you, to it's not a law, to why should he, and other clever side-steps.

Even Trump never answers these ways. He claims it's audits or that he will release them soon.

You have all hitched your horses to a man who thinks some Nazis are good, who thinks that racism is a good thing, and that truth is irrelevant. 

While people continue to die, his big talking point is that we must protect the statues of traitors to America.

What an insecure little man. What does that make his fans?

So, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Mattias Barton and Frederick Douglas were traitors? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Mattias Barton and Frederick Douglas were traitors? 

Depends upon if they released their tax returns or not ---------- Liberal logic 

What if Trump loses and decides to clone himself 5 times,

And then he keeps winning election after election ?

He is just evil enough to do it.

?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

More appropriate I think to put our daily reminder here, or whatever troll thread dujuor is at the top of the page.

Dan "The Bong" Bongino deserves a Pulitzer. 

I don’t understand the point of entertaining such hypotheticals as whether or not Trump loses and refuses to leave office?? It’s a weird theory that people like Bill Maher have been peddling for years now. Why not stick to complaining about stuff that Trump has actually done wrong? There’s plenty of that to work with without conjuring up nonsensical crisis situations.

The answer, by the way, is that Trump will leave office if he loses. In the unusual case that he doesn’t voluntarily leave, his national approval will fall to single digit percentages and the US military will forcefully remove him from office. Give Trump supporters some credit. They do genuinely care about law and order, the Constitution, the democratic process, and the peaceful transition of power in the spirit of George Washington.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:23 PM, bilzfancy said:

if the dems would have put up a candidate I could get behind, I'd consider that person, but of their candidates the only one I kinda liked was Tulsi and she didn't have a chance because she was too centralist, that party has moved far to the left

I would consider Tulsi far-left. Her domestic economic agenda is similar to that of AOC and Bernie. If Tulsi comes across as centrist, it’s because she often pushes back on a lot of the SJW leftist rhetoric and hasn’t fallen in line on political partisan issues like backing Hillary in 2016, Russiagate, and Trump’s impeachment. She’s also willing to engage in cordial discourse with right-wing media figures, which seems to be a major no-no these days if you want to call yourself a Democrat.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:37 PM, Kemp said:

Odd to support someone who Putin seems to like, but at least you didn't say Russian asset Jill Stein.

You’re parroting a 9-months-old baseless accusation from everyone’s favorite sociopathic warmonger-in-a-matronly-pantsuit. Accusing a military veteran of treason without evidence should normally be considered pretty despicable behavior. Tulsi is the most articulate voice on dovish foreign policy that the left has seen since Dennis Kucinich. She speaks very precisely on matters like the military-industrial complex (MIC), regime-change imperialism, entangled international alliances, putting American soldiers in harm’s way, attracting foreign policy blowback domestically as well as abroad, bankrupting the US with an overextended military, and jeopardizing our country’s moral standing in the world. Let’s all stop falling for Hillary’s and the mainstream media’s agenda! The same argument holds in the case of Jill Stein, except there we have Hillary also unfairly denigrating third parties and their supporters…ugh.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:13 AM, Kemp said:

No, it's because Russian state media (Putin) likes her by far the best of all the Dems who were running for President.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb5anj/heres-how-much-russian-media-loves-tulsi-gabbard-and-hates-biden

You’re falling into a logical fallacy where you equate aligned policies with aligned motives. Let’s first review the agendas of the international players, shall we?? I’m dramatically oversimplifying things to keep this post short (i.e. not mentioning Israel)…but we have 3 main players here:

1. Putin: Russia’s economy is a bit lopsided and overly dependent on its gas and oil exports into Europe. This is why they are so heavily invested in Middle Eastern affairs, particularly with pipelines that run through Syria. Putin needs to protect this market at all costs in order to maintain power and relevance. This is Russia’s major weakness that the US can easily exploit (and did so under Bush and Obama). There are also murmurings of Putinian dreams for a unified Slavic white ethnostate a la USSR, but this smells more like neocon neo-McCarthyite propaganda than practical reality to me.

2. Tulsi: I outlined her motives above. She shares a lot of foreign policy overlap with Trump, though they differ greatly on the MIC budget, Venezuela, Yemen, and Iran. They’re also both way too into the anti-Islamic terrorism drone wars for my tastes, but I digress…

3. Establishment: this includes the Bush/McCain/Romney losers on the right and the Obama/Clinton/Biden/Pelosi/Schumer losers on the left. They love war and they love making money off of war. They love sending the working class abroad to fight for their wars. They love Iraqi oil. They love mineral resources and drugs in Afghanistan. They love overthrowing foreign governments in favor of capitalist puppet regimes. They love NATO and the War on Terror because promoting fear of Islam, Iranians, and anything Russian is good business for their war profiteering endeavors. They also love Kamala Harris and Susan Rice as Biden’s VP choices because they know either of the two will happily continue the warmongering industry.

Ok, so as you can probably see if you buy my argument above, Tulsi’s foreign policy for America would have involved staying out of Russia’s way while Biden’s foreign policy (as was that of almost every other 2020 Democratic presidential candidate) is the opposite. This is why Putin naturally liked Tulsi the most. It had nothing to do with Tulsi being a secret Russian asset. I’ve also noticed that there’s an overly simplistic foreign policy dichotomy emerging where Trump = pro-Russia and Biden = pro-China. If that were the case, I’d personally much prefer taking my chances aligning with Russia since China is the much greater economic (and military) enemy in the long run, while Russia is currently the other major nuclear superpower so…yeah you don’t want misunderstandings and escalated situations with Putin.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/6/2020 at 7:28 AM, Wacka said:

Did the Clintons release theirs?  If they did, do you think   they put how they went from "penniless to worth millions in a few years in their returns?

Yes. They released them.

Yes, they got rich.

Almost everyone in Congress becomes a millionaire. The champ in this category would be the Republican head of the senate.

Yet, Trump the wussie is scared to release his, and you folks think he's a macho man.

Now that Trump’s sole focus is wrapping himself in the flag of American traitors, if you're still supporting him, guess you also support traitors of America and are racist. 

Congratulations on your unveiling.

If he loses and does refuse to leave, you can join him in reviving the Confederacy.

Hey, if you get in line early, you can get your own slaves.

21 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did not know they were part of the Confederacy. Must re-read my history books.

12 minutes ago, dubs said:

What if Donald Trump wins the election and the left refuses to accept it?  Wait, that already happened.

What if Trump actually decided to do the job of president? Might be far fewer deaths 

Just now, Tiberius said:

He is facing criminal charges once he leaves office. He really might go to jail 

So? With criminal justice reform firmly in place and bail now strategically eliminated in NY he’ll be back on the streets free to collude again by morning! ?

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

More BS by one of the resident PPP commies

Do it the Clinton way,  shake down other countries to  "donate" to your  slush fund, er... I mean fake charity and take a skim off the top for " expenses".

The “What If Trump Won’t Leave Office” Madness Continues

:lol:

If there’s one plague sweeping the nation in an even more insidious fashion than the novel coronavirus, it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome.

While plenty of the glitterati in Hollywood are affected with both (hope you’re feeling better, Tom Hanks), political actors seem to be more susceptible to the latter. This week we see another case of this affliction once again popping up with Max Boot.

Long a reliable voice for conservative causes, the Trump era has hit Max rather hard, leading him down any number of NeverTrumper garden paths. His most recent article at the WaPo reflects the tendency of such folks to take up the same chattering themes that Democrats and their media enablers repeat in an effort to scare voters away from the President. In this case, it’s the oft-repeated Mantra that Donald Trump has no plans to leave office if he manages to somehow lose the election in November to Joe Biden. (Or whoever the Democrats nominate if Joe loses the thread entirely before then and has to be replaced.) In fact, he’s already developing an evil plot to remain in office, possibly indefinitely.

More at the link: https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/07/07/trump-wont-leave-office-madness-continues/

23 hours ago, Melania Trump said:

Dan "The Bong" Bongino deserves a Pulitzer. 

And so does my mailman, my plumber and the cashier at my local supermarket.  In case you haven't noticed, the bar for Pulitizers is pretty darn low these days.

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The “What If Trump Won’t Leave Office” Madness Continues

:lol:

If there’s one plague sweeping the nation in an even more insidious fashion than the novel coronavirus, it’s Trump Derangement Syndrome.

While plenty of the glitterati in Hollywood are affected with both (hope you’re feeling better, Tom Hanks), political actors seem to be more susceptible to the latter. This week we see another case of this affliction once again popping up with Max Boot.

Long a reliable voice for conservative causes, the Trump era has hit Max rather hard, leading him down any number of NeverTrumper garden paths. His most recent article at the WaPo reflects the tendency of such folks to take up the same chattering themes that Democrats and their media enablers repeat in an effort to scare voters away from the President. In this case, it’s the oft-repeated Mantra that Donald Trump has no plans to leave office if he manages to somehow lose the election in November to Joe Biden. (Or whoever the Democrats nominate if Joe loses the thread entirely before then and has to be replaced.) In fact, he’s already developing an evil plot to remain in office, possibly indefinitely.

More at the link: https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/07/07/trump-wont-leave-office-madness-continues/

Trump will sit at his desk in the Oval Office when Biden gets sworn wearing a blue dress and red pumps, refusing to leave.

• Haha (+1) 1