If Trump loses and refuses to leave

Has an American president ever tried to delay an election until his poll numbers increase? 

1 minute ago, Golden Goat said:

One of the dumbest subjects in the history of this board? How dare me!

Sucker. ?

So you are against Trump's proposal to delay the election until he looks better? 

3 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

One of the dumbest subjects in the history of this board? How dare me!

Sucker. ?

Cross the plate, point to the sky and thank Trump.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has an American president ever tried to delay an election until his poll numbers increase? 

So you are against Trump's proposal to delay the election until he looks better? 

Good luck getting a real answer from him.

Understand that if Trump pulls a stunt, almost all of them will back him and disregard the Constitution. 

Because that's what cult members do.

Edited by Kemp

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Good luck getting a real answer from him.

The right wing social media universe hasn't settled on a line of argument yet, so these guys are in limbo just barking insults 

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Can't stand Trump, and that's well-documented here. I just find it amusing that everything and anything he tweets or does wrecks your day. That's very much on point, Hemp.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Holy *****, Trump did this? When? One (troll) tweet with three question marks and your panties ignite. ?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The right wing social media universe hasn't settled on a line of argument yet, so these guys are in limbo just barking insults 

They will come up with something after ducking reporters all day. Cowards gonna coward.

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Can't stand Trump, and that's well-documented here. I just find it amusing that everything and anything he tweets or does wrecks your day. That's very much on point, Hemp.

Holy *****, Trump did this? When? One (troll) tweet with three question marks and your panties ignite. ?

Glad to hear you're voting for Biden.

11 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

A troll tweet! Great. 

Trump wants to be like Putin, that's no secret. 

6 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I'm not voting.

Interesting that you didn't deny that Trump's tweets wreck your day. I don't blame you, though -- This thread and all.

Didn't wreck my day. I love him taking other Republicans down with him.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Kemp said:

There will be bitching and moaning and he will be President. 

In the reverse, it won't be that simple 

That's the whole point of this thread.

Ah, so it will be simple if he wins but not if he doesn't?  OK.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are losing it! LOL, funny to watch 

Tibs, I usually have you on ignore because you're an annoying little gnat. Lately, however, I took you off because -- well, if you're not posting drunk, you're a helluva lot more entertaining than you used to be! So kudos!

• Haha (+1) 1

Tibs, I usually have you on ignore because you're an annoying little gnat. Lately, however, I took you off because -- well, if you're not posting drunk, you're a helluva lot more entertaining than you used to be! So kudos!

You had me on ignore? I didn't know or care. Don't care if you do again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Tibs is the poster boy for " my life doesn't suck as bad as his" campaign. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Tibs is the poster boy for " my life doesn't suck as bad as his" campaign. 

Hey, my life is awesome! No complaints here. 

Still hate to see my country run by this complete Baby Huey type doofus 

You cared enough to reply, though. ;)

❤️

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You really didn’t understand that until now?

I didn't understand...what?  You're actually saying that it's been "simple" the past 4 years (since the left couldn't/still can't accept the results of the 2016 election)?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Universal mail-in voting would be a disaster.  

There is no such thing as "universal mail-in voting".  Each state runs its own elections.   Some states have had it for a long time, others are just starting it.  I suppose some states don't have it at all. 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If the GOP thinks they saw protesting in our streets now... just you PIGS wait and see what comes next 

I'm confused. Are you saying that you need mail-in voting because it isn't safe to vote in person, but if the election was delayed for safety purposes you would go outside in large crowds?

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I'm not the one who's angry. You should have that checked out.

Billstime is a white hot meltdown mess. You should toss him on ignore like everyone else...or least not quote him directly. He has a single note he plays all day, every day, and it pollutes the board.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Delaying the election?

Guess the question at the top of this thread isn't outlandish, eh?

It's PERFECT that Kemp, one of the lowest IQ posters on this entire board, fell for this all the way :lol: 

Never change Kemp. Keep on breathing through your mouth and saying 3+3=Blue.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I didn't understand...what?  You're actually saying that it's been "simple" the past 4 years (since the left couldn't/still can't accept the results of the 2016 election)?

Is that what I said?

Is that in any way related to what I said?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Universal mail-in voting would be a disaster.  

Only some should be allowed, even during a pandemic?

What is the evidence that it would be a disaster?

People not getting to vote would be a true disaster, by definition. 

3 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

And which PPP troll's alt might you be? So many these days, it's hard to keep track. ?‍♀️

He's Gary Busey, peaceout, Warren Zevon and now Wacky Zebra. There's a chance he could be one or two others but these are all confirmed.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LB3 said:

He's Gary Busey, peaceout, Warren Zevon and now Wacky Zebra. There's a chance he could be one or two others but these are all confirmed.

Because he's embarrassed of his record and has changed screen names more often than Tibs changes his underwear. Yet, despite his new name, he can't help but posting the same stuff that outs him as being a deeply stupid and very bad person. It's kind of hilarious to witness someone lose their mind in real time. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Nah, that's it

Never been shy to admit it

I thought for a while you might have been BF and JA. Though I'm beginning to think that's SectionC3 now.

I was KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall. That was regrettable though I learned never to go with a new player ever again.

Then changed to LBSeeBallLBGetBall. That's just a nightmare to type.