If Trump loses and refuses to leave

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Like has been said Trump wished Maxwell well in that she should be long lived to testify against those involved in the pedophile ring.  It's NOT because he wishes to resurrect that ring or become its leader which is some fantasy that you live in.  

You'd think that TDS'ers would also wish her well...so she can ostensibly testify about Trump being part of the ring, eh?  Or maybe it's that they don't wish her well because of the dirt she'll sling on their puppet masters and want her to die, however it happens?

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Kemp said:

Unforced error doesn't explain his motive, now does it?

I answered your question. Now you can answer the question posed to you by @TakeYouToTasker.

On 7/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you speak to your thoughts on the concept of self-determination, and the philosophy that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

You'd think that TDS'ers would also wish her well...so she can ostensibly testify about Trump being part of the ring, eh?  Or maybe it's that they don't wish her well because of the dirt she'll sling on their puppet masters and want her to die, however it happens?

I can't imagine the chaos inside the brains of tds'ers constantly trying figure out and keep track of what stance to take on everything that happens based on 'what hurts Trump in this situation'

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1

These fake "Will Trump leave" stories are designed to act much like pollitorials.  To suppress Trump voters and give impression Biden is winning and it's all over.  

I find it odd that in 2018 the media narrative was "Can the Dems win the House" and it was 24/7.  They aren't asking that about Rs this year instead its "will Ds take the Senate!"

The narrative is never the opposite.  

They did not do that in 2010 when Rs swept everything.  2012 was all about Obama.  I remember in 2014 Obama scolded voters for staying home.  2016 Hillary was inevitable. 

Our media is &*#t.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

These fake "Will Trump leave" stories are designed to act much like pollitorials.  To suppress Trump voters and give impression Biden is winning and it's all over.  

I find it odd that in 2018 the media narrative was "Can the Dems win the House" and it was 24/7.  

They did not do that in 2010 when Rs swept everything.  2012 was all about Obama.  I remember in 2014 Obama scolded voters for staying home.  2016 Hillary was inevitable. 

Our media is &*#t.  

Yup. 

The 2018 midterms were influenced heavily by what we now know with definitive proof to be a bought-and-paid-for DNC scandal called "Trump/Russia". It was purchased by the Clintons, illegally run by the Obama administration and its holdovers, with a giant assist by the media. 

It was election fraud on a massive scale. They got away with it. They'll try it again. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:22 AM, RochesterRob said:

Like has been said Trump wished Maxwell well in that she should be long lived to testify against those involved in the pedophile ring.  It's NOT because he wishes to resurrect that ring or become its leader which is some fantasy that you live in.  

You inferred that because you're a cult member. The proof of that is if someone you didn't like said the exact same words, you would see it as an indictment of them.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You inferred that because you're a cult member. The proof of that is if someone you didn't like said the exact same words, you would see it as an indictment of them.

What's hilarious is when you, of all people Kemp, call someone a "cult member". 

You're the guy who got Russia all the way wrong for years -- but still believe it despite the evidence. 

You got every single story on Trump wrong for years -- but still believe it despite the evidence. 

You attack those you disagree with, try to doxx them -- while crying others are fascist. 

You are so far gone that all you have left is project. Next time that feeling bubbles up in you and you want to post "you're in a cult", do it while looking in a mirror. It'd be the first honest thing you've said or posted on this board in years. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hey, glad you're back. Are you going to answer @TakeYouToTasker's question today? I can't tell if you're unable or unwilling. Which is it?

33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey, glad you're back. Are you going to answer @TakeYouToTasker's question today? I can't tell if you're unable or unwilling. Which is it?

Which one?

Glad to see you don't dispute that you're a charter member of a cult, though and that you interpret everything through the Trump lens.

If Biden said the same thing, I would wonder what his real motive was. 

Trump supporters question nothing he says. Ergo, they are cult members.

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Which one?

Glad to see you don't dispute that you're a charter member of a cult, though and that you interpret everything through the Trump lens.

You question nothing the media says.

Ergo, you are a cult member.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

He’s a low character fraud.

He won’t answer any questions, because he’s not interested in being correct; but rather seems to believe that if he screams his lies at a high enough volume and frequency, while refusing to address the gaping holes in them, that everyone will capitulate.  Those who don’t will simply be discarded as cultists.

He’s a tool.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He won’t answer any questions, because he’s not interested in being correct; but rather seems to believe that if he screams his lies at a high enough volume and frequency, while refusing to address the gaping holes in them, that everyone will capitulate.  Those who don’t will simply be discarded as cultists.

He’s a tool.

If being a proud law and order, conservative, veteran, American is part of a cult, then I'm happy to be in one.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Which one?

Let's see if I post his question a fourth time if you are able to digest it and answer it. Or if you're just another leftist who simply is unable to create an original thought.

On 7/8/2020 at 4:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Can you speak to your thoughts on the concept of self-determination, and the philosophy that just government derives from the consent of the governed?

9 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Expect nothing but a whiny "I know you are but what am I"

And that is why Trump will get get re-elected. Liberals have a tendency to underestimate an average persons intelligence, much like the the liberals on this board, those liberals can’t wrap their mind around the concept that some people smarter than them are supporting Trump. 

That’s why I would get the answer that you predicted. 

Because their talking point was a broad brush generalization that was stopped cold by the same method with only a couple words changed. 

These folks are like deer caught in the headlights they either stare stupidly into the headlights until they get run over or They realize they don’t know what they are staring at but it can’t be good for them then flee very quickly. 

8 hours ago, Kemp said:

Which one?

So all of us that are Trumpets or whatever you call us whose lens did we interpret everything through before Trump?  Who did we take our marching orders from before Trump?  Most of us conservatives have been conservative for decades and Trump has been POTUS for less than 4 years.  Do you tools think at all? 

17 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

You question nothing the media says.

Ergo, you are a cult member.

Brilliant

16 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s a tool.

tool.jpg

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Let's see if I post his question a fourth time if you are able to digest it and answer it. Or if you're just another leftist who simply is unable to create an original thought.

Most importantly, per the overwhelming views of the American populace, Trump is behaving like a monarch, so this point of view being pushed seems to be the opposite of our current reality.

After you grade my paper, please submit it to the registrar.

Now, perhaps one of you can address Trump's using the military against United States citizens within our borders. 

Wait, let me guess, it's justified for the first time in the history of the Republic.

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So all of us that are Trumpets or whatever you call us whose lens did we interpret everything through before Trump?  Who did we take our marching orders from before Trump?  Most of us conservatives have been conservative for decades and Trump has been POTUS for less than 4 years.  Do you tools think at all? 

If you truly believe that Donald Trump is a Conservative then you never understood what Conservative meant in American politics.

Fiscal policy? Nope.

States rights? Nope

Reduced governmental interference? Nope

Just a few examples.

Trump is everything you used to claim to hate..

41 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If you truly believe that Donald Trump is a Conservative then you never understood what Conservative meant in American politics.

Fiscal policy? Nope.

States rights? Nope

Just a few examples.

Now you’re getting it. So why do all of you think we worship him?  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Most importantly, per the overwhelming views of the American populace, Trump is behaving like a monarch, so this point of view being pushed seems to be the opposite of our current reality.

Now, perhaps one of you can address Trump's using the military against United States citizens within our borders. 

Wait, let me guess, it's justified for the first time in the history of the Republic.

Please provide proof of this.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Fiscal policy? Nope.

GOP is forced away from tight fiscal policy by DNC. How? Because you can not run against Santa Claus. Called buying votes

States rights? Nope

Lincoln was the most anti states rights President ever

Yep, repealed burdensome Obama interference

Just a few examples.

Conservative justices are his biggest legacy

BTW, always thought Kemp was an opportunist, and carpetbagger. His heart was never in WNY, but California. Out of here as soon as possible He never tried running for Senate, bc scared of losing his safe seat in House. Never skied Kissing Bridge or Holiday Valley, but Aspen and Vail.

Kemp was a phony.

Edited by Niagara

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Fiscal policy? Nope.

States rights? Nope

Just a few examples.

Trump has never been a true conservative but he is much more conservative than an Dem. Fiscally he is conservative compared to Biden, and State rights he is better than either Clinton or Obama. As for the government interference you are simply showing how proudly ignorant you are, that is one of the accusations against him from the left that is allowing too much to happen without govt oversight. I don't love Trump but he is far better than the leftist alternative.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Why don't you just say "I have no ability to answer @TakeYouToTasker's question" instead of thinking we're all stupid enough to follow pre-schooler's thought process for the umpteenth time? Just be honest. Just be straightforward. Just admit you have no idea what he's talking about. There's no shame in admitting a lack of intelligence.

You remain, nonetheless, the prefect representation of the left. No ability for independent thought...just a bunch of random, undecipherable gibberish in hopes of bring fatigue and frustration to those who seek a rational dialogue. 

You're going to make someone a great wife someday.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You remain, nonetheless, the prefect representation of the left. No ability for independent thought...just a bunch of random, undecipherable gibberish in hopes of bring fatigue and frustration to those who seek a rational dialogue. 

Kind of like the keyboard versions of Portland, Minneapolis and Seattle "protesters". Maybe its genetic, they were taught to be dumb or were dropped on head when infant. Of no purpose for a dialog, but zinger exchange.

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Now you’re getting it. So why do all of you think we worship him?  

Because you're not Conservatives, you're Trumpites.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please provide proof of this.

Wow!

Do I have to watch the news and then tell you all about it?

Okay, get in your highchair and wait to be spoon-fed.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:35 PM, bilzfancy said:

If being a proud law and order, conservative, veteran, American is part of a cult, then I'm happy to be in one.

...that's how it used to be (in deference, I'm not a veteran).......how the hell did we get off the rails and the Dems decide to orchestrate the "train wreck"?......

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Trump has never been a true conservative but he is much more conservative than an Dem. Fiscally he is conservative compared to Biden, and State rights he is better than either Clinton or Obama. As for the government interference you are simply showing how proudly ignorant you are, that is one of the accusations against him from the left that is allowing too much to happen without govt oversight. I don't love Trump but he is far better than the leftist alternative.

Add Trump is a fiscal Conservative to the latest in backwardsland.

5 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Posted unironically in response to what I wrote.

I can’t even...

No, you can't. 

Over and over.

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Why don't you just say "I have no ability to answer @TakeYouToTasker's question" instead of thinking we're all stupid enough to follow pre-schooler's thought process for the umpteenth time? Just be honest. Just be straightforward. Just admit you have no idea what he's talking about. There's no shame in admitting a lack of intelligence.

You're going to make someone a great wife someday.

Another one in the closet, projecting?

Thats 2 in a couple hours. Have I stumbled upon a sub-group?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Because you're not Conservatives, you're Trumpites.

Wow!

Do I have to watch the news and then tell you all about it?

Okay, get in your highchair and wait to be spoon-fed.

Where has Trump been sending "troops"? What branch?

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Add Trump is a fiscal Conservative to the latest in backwardsland.

No, you can't. 

Over and over.

Another one in the closet, projecting?

Thats 2 in a couple hours. Have I stumbled upon a sub-group?

You have in fact stumbled upon anti-reality.  A dimension where all your paranoia is allowed to be perceived as real.  Kind of like the nexus from Star Trek : Generations with a greater reluctancy to come back to reality than depicted by Malcolm McDowell.