2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

21 hours ago, Magox said:

Not sure what is going on, but ever since Kamala was selected as the VP choice and throughout the convention, betting odds have been consistently moving this race closer to parity.

I've seen 2 polls so far and no convention bounce.

image.thumb.png.8aa3b2cbdc88e6c137c38ca578eb1f09.png

Gamblers on the betting odds liked the first night of the convention.  Down to only 11 now from a high of around 25.   I also happened to think it was a very good night for them.

image.thumb.png.318080e5cdb455d02284091d5ad9eb2d.png

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I keep getting call after call in NYS for election campaign polling. Who is wasting money on national election calls in New York State!?

Probably people selling siding.  If they can find someone dumb enough to answer a pollster, they've gotta have at least a 50-50 shot of having a live one. 

• Haha (+1) 2

How will the liberals spin this one?

Richard Spencer Backs Joe Biden, Says 'MAGA/Alt-Right Moment is Over'

White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election after previously distancing himself from Donald Trump.

Spencer, who was one of the key figureheads of the alt-right movement, tweeted how he is "on Team Joe" on Monday, adding in a self-made campaign slogan, "Liberals are clearly more competent."

In a series of tweets, Spencer further explained his reasoning for backing Biden.

"The MAGA/Alt-Right moment is over. I made mistakes; Trump is an obvious disaster; but mainly the paradigm contained flaws that we now are able to perceive. And it needs to end," Spencer wrote. "So be patient. We'll have another day in the sun. We need to recover and return in a new form."

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I keep getting call after call in NYS for election campaign polling. Who is wasting money on national election calls in New York State!?

The Democratic Party. They do the same in California in hopes of swaying national polling. Of course we all know that 20 million eligible california voters could ALL vote for Uncle Joe and wouldn’t make one bit of difference as to who’ll be the next president. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Democratic Party. They do the same in California in hopes of swaying national polling. Of course we all know that 20 million eligible california voters could ALL vote for Uncle Joe and wouldn’t make one bit of difference as to who’ll be the next president. 

Well then, it is especially wasteful as I am not giving them the "correct" answers. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Makes me wonder if Trump was correct when he said something about putting NY into play.

That or you're part of the latest suppression polls.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

Makes me wonder if Trump was correct when he said something about putting NY into play.

That or you're part of the latest suppression polls.

I keep reading that NY is in play. I find that difficult to believe, but maybe that is why Cuomo pulled the bs with the absentee ballots?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I keep reading that NY is in play. I find that difficult to believe, but maybe that is why Cuomo pulled the bs with the absentee ballots?

Bongino claimed yesterday he has from a trusted source that according to some internal polling they have Trump trailing by 5-8 points in NY. His take was that if Trump loses NY by that small of a margin it will cause a monumental shift in American politics.

• Like (+1) 2

No Chance Joe is the first candidate in modern history to have his numbers plunge after a convention... but keep on thinking he's got this in the bag :lol: 

Funny how it took three months and polling for the leftist spox to start saying "maybe this isn't a good idea". They've literally learned nothing from 2016. 

And this is of course true: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1