2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You are so funny ?, you post a Twitter post most likely from a bot and then a fiction writer who writes about conspiracy in his book about conspiracies in real life. Whoever is paying for this is getting ripped off 

"Details with the exact time and location of where Mr. Biden will appear were not immediately disclosed in the campaign’s press release Sunday."

From "Biden to make surprise stop in southwestern Pa. on Monday" (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette).

If you're around the area and would like to attend, where do you go? They're not saying. It's a surprise.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden's lead is holding. Batch of new polls coming out today, here is just one

Results Spread
General Election: Trump vs. Biden The Hill/HarrisX Biden 47, Trump 38 Biden +9

Tibs how much do want to bet that Trump wins? Why do you keep playing this stupid game when you know these numbers are absurd, 15% don't have an opinion? Please stop with this stupidity.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs how much do want to bet that Trump wins? Why do you keep playing this stupid game when you know these numbers are absurd, 15% don't have an opinion? Please stop with this stupidity.

Polls are stupid? LOL

Grow up 

Military vote going against Trump, also 

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/08/31/as-trumps-popularity-slips-in-latest-military-times-poll-more-troops-say-theyll-vote-for-biden/

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This poll you quoted is stupid- if you think Biden is winning big you are nuts. I live in Orlando and in 2016 I saw a ton of HC stickers and signs, currently I have only seen a few Biden signs and many more Trump. Lastly grow up? Why not admit this poll is garbage.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This poll you quoted is stupid- if you think Biden is winning big you are nuts. I live in Orlando and in 2016 I saw a ton of HC stickers and signs, currently I have only seen a few Biden signs and many more Trump. Lastly grow up? Why not admit this poll is garbage.

No, the real problem is that you go full snow flake if you see news that hurts you. The polls are bad for your cult leader. 

Why did he go rage tweeting yesterday? He is the Snowflake leader 

FU 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the real problem is that you go full snow flake if you see news that hurts you. The polls are bad for your cult leader. 

FU 

Wow what is going on your world these days? The polls don't hurt my feelings, especially ones where 15 % of the people don't have an opinion. I hope you have a better day.

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

FU 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329181/us-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden/amp

Which poll will be closer? The one where Biden destroys Trump or the one where Trump wins a close election? I will take mine as closer 

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... No Chance Joe fell for the bait. 

He was going to wait 10 days, now after Trump picked on him, he's leaving sooner. Proving that he's behind in this race, not leading it. 

Weak people do weak things. And No Chance Joe has been weak his entire life.

His internals must be taking a nose drive for him to come out of his basement. I'd love to know what kind of drug-cocktail he will be on, and if he will answer any shouted questions.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And... No Chance Joe fell for the bait. 

He was going to wait 10 days, now after Trump picked on him, he's leaving sooner. Proving that he's behind in this race, not leading it. 

Weak people do weak things. And No Chance Joe has been weak his entire life.

“How bad do things look for Joe Biden’s campaign right now? Consider this: 

Democrats are worried about Minnesota, a state no Republican presidential candidate has carried since Richard Nixon’s 1972 landslide.

• Like (+1) 1