2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it may be.

The longer this has dragged on, the worse its gotten for the DNC's optics. Last night my significant other had a virtual DNC fundraiser meeting (which was sparsely attended), after which her and some of our friends had a virtual happy hour thing and watched Mulan (woof). The mood after their fundraiser was grim, and one of our left leaning friends whom I can talk the most with had an epiphany during the evening. She was saying how three/four months ago, at the peak of the "right wing" protests against the lock downs in CA she couldn't understand how people could be so selfish. She couldn't understand how people could just say "screw the rest of the world" and focus only on themselves and their immediate families' safety and livelihoods. But after her mom's block in NYC was smashed to bits in a recent "peaceful" protest, she told me last night "now I get it. I get why people can only care about themselves because no one else will help them when things are going down". 

... It was a SMALL step, but a big one for her. 

After watching Mulan, the mood was probably even grimmer (the animated version is my favorite Disney movie, the live action was dreadful. Oh well, 30 bucks to live and learn.)

"People only care about themselves," is an interesting conclusion to the lock down protests.  But, if it makes her rethink supporting the looters and rioters, that is good.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it may be.

The longer this has dragged on, the worse its gotten for the DNC's optics. Last night my significant other had a virtual DNC fundraiser meeting (which was sparsely attended), after which her and some of our friends had a virtual happy hour thing and watched Mulan (woof). The mood after their fundraiser was grim, and one of our left leaning friends whom I can talk the most with had an epiphany during the evening. She was saying how three/four months ago, at the peak of the "right wing" protests against the lock downs in CA she couldn't understand how people could be so selfish. She couldn't understand how people could just say "screw the rest of the world" and focus only on themselves and their immediate families' safety and livelihoods. But after her mom's block in NYC was smashed to bits in a recent "peaceful" protest, she told me last night "now I get it. I get why people can only care about themselves because no one else will help them when things are going down". 

... It was a SMALL step, but a big one for her. 

I can relate very much to these sentiments. When you see it Up close for what it is, you cannot unsee it.  My epiphany was from seeing something first hand, then hearing how it was broadcasted Completely untruthfully.  I was shocked.  I knew who was there and trusted that media source.  I remember being excited to hear their report and instead being mortified by their complicit deceit.  That’s why I truly feel bad for those that haven’t seen it personally, because I completely understand how easy it is to WANT to believe what you’re seeing on tv is truthful.  But it isn’t, unfortunately.  And once you know and begin to look deeper beyond your own apparent understanding, what you find is shocking.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Billsmisery said:

Yet you are one of the biggest tools of all. Go figure!

It's always entertaining to watch new people venture down here and valiantly strain both of their working IQ points in attempts to be cutting or funny. It's even more fun when it goes off the rails as quickly as this joker's day so far :lol: 

Nobody Is Switching from Trump to Biden

by Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

The Grandpa Badfinger Turgid Poll Lead Fact Check Test is this: Do you know anyone who has gone from supporting Donald Trump in 2016 to supporting that basement-dwelling commie puppet weirdo in 2020?

I know zero people. I don’t mean “practically zero” or “a few.” I mean zero. Nil. None. That blank is emptier than the space between Gropey J’s ears. Now is this scientific? Am I denying science again? You know, the science that has Trump ahead in the polls that tended to be more on-target in 2016 and a dozen points back in the mainstream media outlets’ polls that invariably support the mainstream media outlet’s political agendas? That science?

The Media Are Lying About The Election Again

by Mollie Hemingway

Original Article

Election 2020 is shaping up to be déjà vu all over again for the news media.

In an effort to help push Joe Biden over the finish line, the Washington establishment is going all-in on the easily refuted idea that there has been no change in the presidential race over the last three weeks. “With Two Months To Go, a Steady Presidential Race,” writes Amy Walter of the Cook Political Report. “The Latest Polls, the Great Non-Tightening: This Week in the 2020 Race,” write Astead W. Herndon and Annie Karni of The New York Times.

Hahahahahaha

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(I think it's in here?)

Not it, but thank you for posting this clip because Trump is correct on that point (leave the decision to each person on  the vaccine, do not become anti-vaxxers to "spite" Trump). If I find it, I will post it.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well, isn't that too bad! 

Money concerns are very real for President Trump's campaign — an unusual predicament for a sitting president, and one that worries veteran Republican operatives, with Trump so far behind in swing states as the race climaxes.

Why it matters: The campaign's view is that Trump will get his message out, and he depends less on paid media than normal politicians. But the number of states Trump has to worry about has actually grown, and Joe Biden's massive August fundraising haul has given his campaign a lift as early voting begins.

The New York Times leads today's paper with a big Labor Day scene-setter with several intriguing references to money problems for Trump:

• "The light television spending and advertising blackouts in some key states have mystified allies," The Times reports.
  • Trump "is expected to increase television spending next week, but several Republicans said that Bill Stepien, Mr. Trump’s campaign manager since July, was taking a cautious approach after the former leadership spent huge sums on television and digital ads earlier this year, to no discernible effect."

Last Monday, AP's Brian Slodysko reported that the Trump campaign had pulled most TV ads over the previous week, ceding the airwaves to Biden, who was outspending Trump by more than 10 to 1.

• Biden and DNC raised a stunning $365 million in August, breaking the record for one month of presidential fundraising.
  • At the end of July, before the announcement of Sen. Kamala Harris swelled Biden's fundraising, Trump reported slightly more cash on hand.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Lord,  liberals are something......

People have questions about this photo of Joe Biden’s outdoor meeting with union reps

To kick off Labor Day, Joe Biden had a meeting with union reps in Pennsylvania today and as you can see every protocol was in effect:

What purpose is the table serving in this photo?

It's Biden, so clearly he is holding a "round table" discussion. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

🤔 It does make me wonder...

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

🤔 It does make me wonder...

Keep up?

Is one of @Deranged Rhino's new rules that you have to read through multiple pages before posting?

There really is a simple answer to your question and it's what I've been saying for MONTHS about why Donald Trump will lose:

Donald Trump is the best fundraiser for Democrats that Democrats could ask for