2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Hilarious 

Trump campaign 'disappointed' Biden going to Kenosha, Wisconsin for 'purely political reasons'

Dons visit there was purely political!! 

Did you know Jacob Blake had a warrant out for phingerphuycking the woman who called 911, sniffing his finger and telling her it smelled like other men had been there?

Coincindentally, BIden is accused of phingerphuycking Tara Reade against her will after pushing her up against a wall. 

Sounds like they have a lot to talk about.

Edited by IDBillzFan

The Inevitable Implosion of Biden’s Campaign

by David Catron

Original Article

It’s tempting to attribute Joe Biden’s plummeting poll numbers in key battleground states to his dilatory denunciation of the riots that still ravage their Democrat-run cities. However, the campaign’s fatal flaw is more subtle than Biden’s tacit approval of mob violence. It is rooted in the classism that resulted in his nomination to be the Democratic standard bearer. Among the progressives who control the party it’s an article of faith that President Trump’s base consists of undereducated working-class whites. Thus, they reluctantly supported Biden’s nomination in the hope that “working class Joe” could peel off enough of Trump’s benighted blue collar support to capture the White House.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is always interesting to read the comments in these threads:

There's one thing to keep in mind here:

The Secret Service guy received a slap on the wrist for shoving the Vice President of the USA. One would think that in normal circumstances he would have been fired and charged with something. Obviously a deal of some kind was made to keep him quiet. It wouldn't surprise me if that week off was paid and he got a promotion of some kind in order to keep his mouth shut. Sometimes it's easy to see what actually happened just by noticing what didn't happen. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Going on past Democratic projection (they always accuse the other side of what they are actually doing), the “Trump had a mini stroke “ was probably Biden had another one.

And this is interesting...

Geez, if they had to use his hand, I wonder what his arm and antecubital look like ?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden was terrible again today. Stilted delivery despite having a friendly press there delivering (clearly) planted questions. (First question was from the Atlantic for example) :lol: 

No Chance Joe doesn't have the stamina to make it October, let alone do the job he's running for.

And still having trouble reading teleprompters.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Biden was terrible again today. Stilted delivery despite having a friendly press there delivering (clearly) planted questions. (First question was from the Atlantic for example) :lol: 

No Chance Joe doesn't have the stamina to make it October, let alone do the job he's running for.

If he needs to read responses off prepared note cards to answer those totally off-the-cuff "journalist" questions :rolleyes: expect some truly legendary answers at the debates.*

* I am in no way convinced the debates happen.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If he needs to read responses off prepared note cards to answer those totally off-the-cuff "journalist" questions :rolleyes: expect some truly legendary answers at the debates.*

* I am in no way convinced the debates happen.

Something to ponder:

Joe Biden provides the softball questions for "journalists" to ask him. Joe does ok answering them off the teleprompter. 

Kaleigh McEnany takes any and all questions without having any prior knowledge of what they might be. She has a notebook full of answers prepared in advance because she can anticipate the gotcha questions that may be asked of her. Her answers are far superior to Biden's answers and show a much better understanding of the issues. Kaleigh is far from being qualified to be our president. Joe can't carry her lunchbox. So why does anyone think Biden should be running for president? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

...he trashed Tom Edison today for inventing the light bulb...."some black guy invented it"......either he meant hippies' "black light" or 50 Cent I guess.............

Biden claims Black man invented light bulb during campaign event

Thomas Edison is the inventor of the light bulb

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-claims-black-man-invented-light-bulb-during-campaign-event

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is not a gaff. This is some sort of cognitive failure (some form of dementia, I do not know which form of dementia):

I won’t speculate, but I definitely recognize it. It’s on par with what I see in my profession among college players and pros.  My political beliefs will never outweigh my humanity.  My heart genuinely hurts for Mr Biden.  I hate what I’m seeing.  In my conversations (here and elsewhere) about the reality of CTE and what the average retired NFL player is known to endure, my passion gets the better of me because I’m “close to the content” where the average fan’s opinion may be more powerful than their understanding of the subject.  That’s what I’m seeing with Mr Biden.  Regardless of his flaws, faults or my perceptions of how evil it is to use him this way (my opinion), I genuinely hope that what I suspect is wrong.  But it’s getting harder and harder to watch and not be assured otherwise.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, you Trump supporters who are veterans are losers.

Trump's a patriot?

And still the morons will follow, because that's what morons do..

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

2 minutes ago, DFT said:

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

y’all believe in QANON?

19 minutes ago, DFT said:

I won’t speculate, but I definitely recognize it. It’s on par with what I see in my profession among college players and pros.  My political beliefs will never outweigh my humanity.  My heart genuinely hurts for Mr Biden.  I hate what I’m seeing.  In my conversations (here and elsewhere) about the reality of CTE and what the average retired NFL player is known to endure, my passion gets the better of me because I’m “close to the content” where the average fan’s opinion may be more powerful than their understanding of the subject.  That’s what I’m seeing with Mr Biden.  Regardless of his flaws, faults or my perceptions of how evil it is to use him this way (my opinion), I genuinely hope that what I suspect is wrong.  But it’s getting harder and harder to watch and not be assured otherwise.   

I have been calling it elder abuse since the beginning. No one will change my mind on that determination.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have been calling it elder abuse since the beginning. No one will change my mind on that determination.

The only thing I can think of is that Jill really, really has her heart set on becoming a First Lady. It's wrong but why in hell else would she consent to putting him through all of this in his condition? 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

The only thing I can think of is that Jill really, really has her heart set on becoming a First Lady. It's wrong but why in hell else would she consent to putting him through all of this in his condition? 

Maybe she sees herself more as Eleanor  Roosevelt than a traditional First Lady?  🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I believe otherwise which led me to change my stance several months ago when it seemed to come to a head.  I believe that what is motivating Jill is something much more unfortunate.  She wants to protect her husband’s and son’s livelihoods and legacies from what could be uncovered by the Ukraine investigations and other political controversies that are unraveling in front of America.  It’s the only thing I can put even limited sense around her reasoning to be so complicit.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, DFT said:

I believe otherwise which led me to change my stance several months ago when it seemed to come to a head.  I believe that what is motivating Jill is something much more unfortunate.  She wants to protect her husband’s and son’s livelihoods and legacies from what could be uncovered by the Ukraine investigations and other political controversies that are unraveling in front of America.  It’s the only thing I can put even limited sense around her reasoning to be so complicit.  

Whatever it is it seems to be less than stellar. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DFT said:

He's the same tool who believes the absurd smear (started, by the way, by a Democrat former senator) that Trump will not leave the White House at the end of his term.

Do you really think he's not going to lap up this laughably false smear?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

English is difficult. I understand. 

Rutgers says that's a racist sentiment!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1