2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Just now, Hedge said:

Will the Presidential Text Alert System come into play? 

Buy Apple stock, because when the Leftists start to get these, they will smash their phones and need replacements.

This is as close to fascist behavior (on Twitter/ Facebook’s part) as most in our country will ever experience.  It’s one of the funniest ironies of today’s world.  

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

If that ever happened I would  actually believe Biden when he would inevitably say he knew nothing about it.

Given Joe's mental faculties that is plausible.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Could you imagine if the payments were ever traced directly back to the Biden campaign? 💣

I would imagine these payments came offshore and were made in cash.  Perhaps the true reason for Obama parachuting pallets of cash into Iran.

On 9/7/2020 at 6:51 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, after I posted Joe's "fundraising" numbers the other day (try and keep up @transplantbillsfan you're several days behind) I posted this and no one had an answer. I will ask again, how does a guy who can't get 12 people to attend one of his functions "raise" that kind of dinero?

BLM money. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What exactly is the campaign doing with all that sweet lucre it "raised"?

Passing it on to journalists along with a list of questions Joe can answer from a teleprompter.

It's funny to me that leftists spend all this election mocking Trump...as if they have no idea what a schittshow the Harris-Biden ticket is. Biden can barely read a full sentence, and they won't even LET Kamala field questions. 

49 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I would imagine these payments came offshore and were made in cash.  Perhaps the true reason for Obama parachuting pallets of cash into Iran.

I have not followed all the banking scandals closely, but I would not be shocked to find that money was directly involved was recycled back. Look at the Ukraine.

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BARACK OBAMA’S LATEST REASON TO VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN IS ACTUALLY A REASON TO VOTE TRUMP.

IT’S COME TO THIS:

settleforbiden.jpg

And yes, “settle for Biden” is a thing, allegedly by “a grassroots group of former Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders supporters.”

On 9/8/2020 at 6:39 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, Tim's not a republican, conservative or Trumper... 

@transplantbillsfan hardest hit. ;) 

On 9/8/2020 at 8:46 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Not just Bernie people, even I tried to warn @transplantbillsfan and others over a year ago. No Chance Joe has No Chance. 

At least you're persistent... or stubborn.

Last week we find out he believes ALL war heroes--not just John McCain--are suckers and losers.

This week we hear from his own voice that he lied about COVID intentionally... lies that were spread around PPP in the early days like wildfire by the likes of your pals if not you directly.

And yet you continue to believe Donald Trump will win in November.

You really are a fool.

I found some real live footage of you.

giphy.gif

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm starting to think Donald Trump is going to find a way to weasel out of the debates.

Those will not go well for him.

He has been playing so much defense lately. So unlike him.

Moderators are going to ask him about a lot of these things that just came out and with the Woodward tapes, he is going to look like the fool he is to all but the Cult of Trump if he tries lying about his own words.

He's desperate.

The debates will be quite amusing as he gets publicly stomped if he actually shows up.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm starting to think Donald Trump is going to find a way to weasel out of the debates.

Moderators are going to ask him about a lot of these things that just came out and with the Woodward tapes, he is going to look like the fool he is to all but the Cult of Trump if he tries lying about his own words.

He's desperate.

The debates will be quite amusing as he gets publicly stomped if he actually shows up.

Seriously, he will say Biden is unfair and just not show up 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO 

🤣🤣😂😂

How about where he said our troops were over there guarding the oil! 

Ya, that Evil Green New Deal is so bad 

9 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

He's desperate.

Does Joe get to have his answers given to him via teleprompter again?

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Last week we find out he believes ALL war heroes--not just John McCain--are suckers and lovers.

Only suckers believe McCain was ever a hero -- and those are the only sort who fell for the Atlantic story which the editor (and 15+ witnesses) already disavowed :lol: 

12 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Transplant is just like No Chance Joe, he can't come up with his own ideas so he steals Trump's and tries to pass it off as his own :lol: 

Democratic insiders set up a 'war room' to quickly kill the filibuster
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told NBC News ending the 60-vote rule "should be the first item of business" if Democrats sweep the 2020 races.

Democratic insiders are assembling a coalition behind the scenes to wage an all-out war on the Senate filibuster in bullish anticipation of sweeping the 2020 election and passing an ambitious progressive agenda.

Veteran party operatives, activist groups and supportive senators are coordinating message and strategy to dial up the pressure to quickly end the 60-vote threshold early next year, fearing that preservation of the rule will enable Republicans to kill Joe Biden’s legislative agenda in its cradle.

They’re consolidating that effort under a coalition called Fix Our Senate run by Eli Zupnick, a former communications director for No. 3 Democratic Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Democratic insiders set up a 'war room' to quickly kill the filibuster
Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid told NBC News ending the 60-vote rule "should be the first item of business" if Democrats sweep the 2020 races.

Democratic insiders are assembling a coalition behind the scenes to wage an all-out war on the Senate filibuster in bullish anticipation of sweeping the 2020 election and passing an ambitious progressive agenda.

Veteran party operatives, activist groups and supportive senators are coordinating message and strategy to dial up the pressure to quickly end the 60-vote threshold early next year, fearing that preservation of the rule will enable Republicans to kill Joe Biden’s legislative agenda in its cradle.

They’re consolidating that effort under a coalition called Fix Our Senate run by Eli Zupnick, a former communications director for No. 3 Democratic Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash.

</snip>

If McConnell were smart, he would change the Senate rules to require 60-75 votes to end the filibuster right at the end of the current term, if the GOP were to lose control of the chamber come January.

• Thank you (+1) 1