But I’m a baddie in a book by Clancy
Don’t blame me for the mess in Benghazi
Tho my excuses are wimpy and squashy
I show my face on the talks shows
Lied for Barack and now Joe

Susan Rice Baby villainess, Susan Rice Baby villainess
Susan Rice Baby villainess, Susan Rice Baby villainess

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And deserves to be. The GOP can't do anything. They are basically do-nothings, tied into knots by bigotry, incompetence, corruption and oligarch's money. 

This relief bill they can't get done? Leader Pelosi had the damn thing done months ago. GOP is garbage, serving their masters they can't help the people of the country 

We the People 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And deserves to be. The GOP can't do anything. They are basically do-nothings, tied into knots by bigotry, incompetence, corruption and oligarch's money. 

This relief bill they can't get done? Leader Pelosi had the damn thing done months ago. GOP is garbage, serving their masters they can't help the people of the country 

We the People 

As long as Trump gets his money for the FBI building he could care less about the rest.

Susan Rice, Biden VP Finalist, Said Bowe Bergdahl Served ‘With Honor And Distinction’

by Peter Hasson

Original Article

Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice praised noted deserter Bowe Bergdahl in 2014, saying that Bergdahl “served the United States with honor and distinction.” Bergdahl infamously walked off his Army post in Afghanistan in June 2009 and was then captured and held hostage by a Taliban-aligned group for nearly five years. Former President Barack Obama’s administration secured Bergdahl’s release on May 31, 2014 as part of a prisoner swap for five members of the Taliban.Rice defended Bergdahl’s record in a June 1, 2014 ABC News interview, after she was asked if Bergdahl should be punished for deserting

SUPER GAFFE-O-MATIC ’76!

Biden: “‘What you all know, but most people don’t know,’ Biden said. ‘Unlike the African American community with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.’”

And: Biden: Illegal Immigrants Who Pay Taxes Should Have Access to the Same Benefits ‘Everyone Else Has Access To.’

Hold the Red States.  Win Pennsylvania and it's over.  That's the easiest path for Trump.  I also think that's his floor.  I sense that PA will be purple in the years ahead.  That State isn't down with identity politics, which is the Left's entire platform.

Nolte:

"Finally, this ongoing violence at the hands of left-wing terrorists in Antifa and Black Lives Matter is no joke and the corporate media can no longer cover it up. The fact Democrats openly encourage this violence by refusing to condemn or even acknowledge it, the fact that Joe Biden wants to be president and refuses to condemn more than two months of domestic political terrorism — well, this is having a much bigger effect on voters than the political media want to believe.

For this first time in our history we have the corporate media and a major American political party encouraging, excusing, and refusing to condemn political violence. This is scary, deeply unsettling, and a bigger violation of our norms that Trump’s stupid tweets."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/06/nolte-national-race-tightens-as-trump-shows-more-discipline-and-biden-keeps-hiding/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh...look at that.

If Trump starts polling consistently over 45% then Biden is going to have to come out of his hole and actually campaign.

• Like (+1) 1