2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Larry's always more bombastic and optimistic than even I am, but he studies this stuff more than most and has a good track record... 

(shrug)

I just can't take him seriously when he's using the term "DemoKKKrat".

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And thats the exact thing your hubris doesnt allow you to understand, no one cares about having your respect.   I cant respect a party that kills enough babies a year to fill 12 Bills Stadiums back to back but I am smart enough to realize you dont actually care what I think.

But see, No Chance Joe cannot release his list. Doing so would inevitably upset either the progressive wing of his party (if he goes moderate) or the moderate wing of his party (if he goes progressive). Either way, Trump gets to hit him with either being: 1) Indecisive 2) A puppet for the progressive wing or 3) A liar

It's win-win-win for Trump and lose-lose-lose for Joe. 

But he should be used to losing by now.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

And thats the exact thing your hubris doesnt allow you to understand, no one cares about having your respect.   I cant respect a party that kills enough babies a year to fill 12 Bills Stadiums back to back but I am smart enough to realize you dont actually care what I think.

And you’re too pathetic to realize that a woman will make that ultimate choice whether it’s her right or against the law.

Idiots as usual.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

“In the middle of the worst global health crisis in living memory, Donald Trump is before the Supreme Court trying to strip health-care coverage away from tens of millions of families. This took away the peace of mind of more than 100 million Americans with preexisting conditions,” Biden said. “If he succeeds, insurers could once again discriminate or drop coverage completely for people living with preexisting conditions like asthma, diabetes, cancer and so many other problems.” The former vice president continued that “if Donald Trump has his way, the complications from covid-19 … like lung scarring and heart damage, could become the next deniable preexisting condition.” 

Biden said, acknowledging these men are beyond reason and utterly shameless. “I’m speaking to those Republicans out there, Senate Republicans, who know deep down what is right for the country … not just what’s best for their party.” That would be Republicans such as Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) and any others with a speck of intellectual honesty:

To jam this nomination through the Senate is just an exercise in raw political power, and I don’t believe the people of this nation will stand for it. President Trump has already made it clear this is about power. Pure and simple. … Action and reaction. Anger and more anger. Sorrow and frustration at the way things are in this country now politically. That’s the cycle that Republican senators will continue to perpetuate if they go down this dangerous path they have put us on.
We need to de-escalate — not escalate. That’s why I appeal to those few Senate Republicans — the handful who will really decide what happens. Please, follow your conscience. Don’t vote to confirm anyone nominated under the circumstances President Trump and Senator McConnell have created. Don’t go there. Uphold your constitutional duty — your conscience. Let the people speak. Cool the flames that have been engulfing our country.

Trump could finish the wall with the amount of bricks the left is %$ting these days.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

And you’re too pathetic to realize that a woman will make that ultimate choice whether it’s her right or against the law.

Idiots as usual.

If those same women had to see an ultrasound of their baby or see it yanked out of their body I am sure there would be a lot less.

No consequences for actions..as usual.   Kind of like calling someone pathetic or idiot from behind a keyboard.  You wouldnt dare say that to my face.  Internet tough guy...as usual.

29 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

No consequences for actions..as usual.   Kind of like calling someone pathetic or idiot from behind a keyboard. 

You wouldnt dare say that to my face.  Internet tough guy...as usual.

But BillZtime doesn't care, his usual response to a reply like yours is.........."oh look how much I triggered you"

He is not capable of conversing with you (or anyone) as an adult.

THE DEMOCRATS’ PITCH, SUMMARIZED: 

So get out and vote for 77-year-old Joe Biden. Old white man Joe. It’s your only choice. For diversity!”

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

If those same women had to see an ultrasound of their baby or see it yanked out of their body I am sure there would be a lot less.

No consequences for actions..as usual.   Kind of like calling someone pathetic or idiot from behind a keyboard.  You wouldnt dare say that to my face.  Internet tough guy...as usual.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

But BillZtime doesn't care, his usual response to a reply like yours is.........."oh look how much I triggered you"

He is not capable of conversing with you (or anyone) as an adult.

THE DEMOCRATS’ PITCH, SUMMARIZED: 

So get out and vote for 77-year-old Joe Biden. Old white man Joe. It’s your only choice. For diversity!”

Thanks B-Man!

“Even if given all the information that’s been put out there, all the facts — just pick an issue that the president has had his hands in — it doesn’t make a difference.” :blink:
What exactly are those union heads receiving from  the DNC?

Rank-and-file union members snub Biden for Trump

In some unions, especially the building trades, support for the president remains solid despite the efforts of labor leaders to convince members otherwise.

Joe Biden has pitched himself to voters as a “union man,” a son of Scranton, Pa., who respects the dignity of work and will defend organized labor if he wins the White House.

To rank-and-file members in some unions, especially the building trades, it doesn’t matter. They’re still firmly in Donald Trump’s camp.

Labor leaders have worked for months to sell their members on Biden, hoping to avoid a repeat of 2016 when Donald Trump outperformed among union members and won the White House. But despite a bevy of national union endorsements for Biden and years of what leaders call attacks on organized labor from the Trump administration, local officials in critical battleground states said support for Trump remains solid.

“We haven’t moved the needle here,” said Mike Knisley, executive secretary-treasurer with the Ohio State Building and Construction Trades Council, who estimated that about half of his members voted for Trump in 2016 and will do so again. “Even if given all the information that’s been put out there, all the facts — just pick an issue that the president has had his hands in — it doesn’t make a difference.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's hard to argue with the strategy.  The more a liberal talks, the more voters flee.  If Hillary had stayed in her basement, she'd probably be President.  Instead, she let everyone know what a horrible person she really is. 

Biden should have an hour long interview on 60 Minutes, just to finish the whole thing off with style.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's hard to argue with the strategy.  The more a liberal talks, the more voters flee.  If Hillary had stayed in her basement, she'd probably be President.  Instead, she let everyone know what a horrible person she really is. 

Biden should have an hour long interview on 60 Minutes, just to finish the whole thing off with style.

Biden has been talking a lot. Just because he isn't acting like an infant and rage tweeting every ten minutes doesn't mean he isn't out there talking. 

And don't you mean politicians talking? Not just liberals? Remember how you use to accuse others of being partisan? 

• Like (+1) 1

United STATES of America.

Two senators to a state,

Population has nothing to do with it

Electoral College since the creation off the republic,

vote total has nothing to do with it.

But keep claiming unfairness,

Each and every day, you are exposing yourselves  more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1