2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Trump:   I condemn the violent riots

The Left: No you don’t, you fascist pig!!!  What about that one thing you Tweeted.   HOW DARE YOU TRY SENDING STORMTROOPERS INTO THE CITIES!!!!  MUH RIGHTS!!!  MUH MAIL!!!!!  DO SOMETHING!!!! MAKE IT STOP NOW WITH YOUR AWESOME POWERS YOUR THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!

Biden (3 months late): I condemn the violent riots

The Left: Awesome!!!  What’s your favorite color tie, sir?

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

$45M for lies and gaslighting:

‘my language would be less divisive’.... goes on to blame trump supporters and calls us ‘right wing militia’ lmaoooooo

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

how much you wanna he’ll think that he’s in Dakota?

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

‘my language would be less divisive’.... goes on to blame trump supporters and calls us ‘right wing militia’ lmaoooooo

how much you wanna he’ll think that he’s in Dakota?

Unfair and a trick question. North or South Dakota?

Trump better get himself within 3% nationally if he wants a shot at this election.

It's absolutely amazing to say that for an incumbent who's currently a longshot to get reelected...

The election is T-minus 2 months exactly and I keep hearing Trump is going to close the gap but it's just not happening.

Cue the "bu... bu.. bu.. but 2016!!!" crowd in

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Like they always say...

If you can't beat 'em, cheat.

This guy is so desperate he's working knowingly or unknowingly with Russia to tear down our democracy. :doh:

Your take on what was said is distorted to the extent that it is an outright lie. It is a shame to think that you are in a position to influence our youth. 

• Like (+1) 3

The Biden campaign’s jaw-dropping, unprecedented blizzard of more than $364 million in donations for the month of August — with 95 percent coming from “grassroots supporters” (1.5 million of the total 4 million donors gave for the first time last month) and 57 percent coming from online — gives former vice president Joe Biden all the money he needs for the final stretch."Moreover, the outpouring of support and number of small donors are an indication of excitement for a candidate who was supposed to have difficulty with online fundraising and a less-than-enthusiastic base. The reason may be simple: Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.), whose selection as Biden’s running mate drove an outpouring of support in the days following the announcement

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Hilarious 

Trump campaign 'disappointed' Biden going to Kenosha, Wisconsin for 'purely political reasons'

Dons visit there was purely political!! 

POTUS is in office and has the ability to direct funding and help the people on the ground. 

Joe's unemployed. 

Both were political. Only one nakedly so though. And of course it's the one that followed Trump to WI after saying he shouldn't go. 

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Hilarious 

Trump campaign 'disappointed' Biden going to Kenosha, Wisconsin for 'purely political reasons'

Dons visit there was purely political!! 

So Joe is going to preach law and order and offer them help?  If not for what other reason would he be going?  Trump has already sent in National Guard and the DOJ is investigating the police shooting.