2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

You are giving him a lotta credit. I wouldn't put it past him to drive by and wave (whether or not anyone is standing out there waving to him ? ) and call that "campaigning."

Oh, absolutely. The campaign said they don’t intend to draw crowds due to safety concerns — which is redundant but hilarious. Boy, those internals must be brutal right now to force them to change tact despite having a “10 point lead” :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

‘This is embarrassing’: All eyes on Biden interview as his eyes appear to be reading a script

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s performance during an interview late Thursday on CNN captured plenty of attention, but for all the wrong reasons. Speaking with CNN host Anderson Cooper, the Democrat nominee continuously stared off-screen, almost as if he was reading talking points from a script.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Still a lot of time to go and Trump can still come back, but as of today the map looks good for Biden. 

https://www.270towin.com/maps/consensus-2020-electoral-map-forecast

Many swing states that Trump won in 2016 are up for grabs. Many people saying it might not be decided the night of election, but if Florida falls to the Democracy, it will be an early night 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Still a lot of time to go and Trump can still come back, but as of today the map looks good for Biden. 

https://www.270towin.com/maps/consensus-2020-electoral-map-forecast

Many swing states that Trump won in 2016 are up for grabs. Many people saying it might not be decided the night of election, but if Florida falls to the Democracy, it will be an early night 

• Like (+1) 1

Considering what else I saw them tweet out this morning, this must be shaping up to be  a blow-out for Trump in Michigan (they have Biden up by 10 and 13 on a national level numbers.... ummm sure ?). So ratcheting up more riots, harassment, and looting will switch these people over to Biden? :blink:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Considering what else I saw them tweet out this morning, this must be shaping up to be  a blow-out for Trump in Michigan (they have Biden up by 10 and 13 on a national level numbers.... ummm sure ?). So ratcheting up more riots, harassment, and looting will switch these people over to Biden? :blink:

interesting..... I wonder if a considerable number of those people who are saying they’ll vote for Jorgenson will peel off and support one of the mainstream candidates instead (and if so, who?)

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘This is embarrassing’: All eyes on Biden interview as his eyes appear to be reading a script

by Vivek Saxena

Original Article

Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s performance during an interview late Thursday on CNN captured plenty of attention, but for all the wrong reasons. Speaking with CNN host Anderson Cooper, the Democrat nominee continuously stared off-screen, almost as if he was reading talking points from a script.

...well he did do pretty good on line seven...E D Y O U W A G.......only one wrong..............

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have my doubts about  this number. If this is true, that would be  the end of the democratic party. He does say it was Rasmussen, and Rasmussen did RT this though:

The number I hear from polling people whom I trust (and campaign staff) is that he's at 18% now -- that's up 12% (roughly) from what he got in 2016. If that number holds, he wins in a walk. But the projected polls (which sounds like completely horse-hockey to me on its face -- a projection of a poll which is already a projection :lol: ) have some thinking he's going to wind up with over 25% by November. 

That would absolutely be the end of the DNC. 

I'm with you in doubting they're that high... but if they are? Look out. The campaign really wants to eclipse 20% on November 3rd, that's their goal. It looked silly a year ago, now it still looks silly just not as much.

• Like (+1) 1

Look at that wild Trump enthusiasm ? 

And just in anticipation...

The AP could find no evidence for the 128.4 million figure cited in the post, which is six times greater than the figure listed for the DNC. 

A headline in The Hill did announce, “First night of GOP convention delivers nearly six times more views than start of Democrats’ event on C-SPAN live stream.” The article only referred to online C-SPAN views, which were 440,000 on the opening day of the RNC, compared to 76,000 for the DNC. Those numbers represent a small fraction of the millions of viewers who watched the conventions across multiple networks and platforms.

It is possible that the 128.4 million figure in the post was generated by taking  21.4 million, which was a preliminary Nielsen estimate for the third night of the DNC, and multiplying it by six, based on a misunderstanding of the headlines about the C-SPAN numbers. 

• Haha (+1) 3