2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

It's time for Joe Biden to start taking questions

Washington Examiner, by Editorial

Original Article

Now that Joe Biden emerged from his basement to accept his party’s nomination for president, it’s well past time for him to remain out of hiding and open himself up to questions as the campaign enters its final stretch.Whatever one might say about President Trump, it cannot be said that he’s afraid to engage with the media. Trump, in addition to frequent speeches and other public appearances, has repeatedly offered himself up to the media to take questions, even as they remain largely hostile to his candidacy. Whether it’s in press conferences, informal gaggles from in front of the White House, or tough one-on-one sessions, Trump has made himself available.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's time for Joe Biden to start taking questions

Washington Examiner, by Editorial

Original Article

Now that Joe Biden emerged from his basement to accept his party’s nomination for president, it’s well past time for him to remain out of hiding and open himself up to questions as the campaign enters its final stretch.Whatever one might say about President Trump, it cannot be said that he’s afraid to engage with the media. Trump, in addition to frequent speeches and other public appearances, has repeatedly offered himself up to the media to take questions, even as they remain largely hostile to his candidacy. Whether it’s in press conferences, informal gaggles from in front of the White House, or tough one-on-one sessions, Trump has made himself available.

Joe might stutter but Trump just lies and tosses salads.

• Haha (+1) 1

Not sure what is going on, but ever since Kamala was selected as the VP choice and throughout the convention, betting odds have been consistently moving this race closer to parity.

I've seen 2 polls so far and no convention bounce.

image.thumb.png.8aa3b2cbdc88e6c137c38ca578eb1f09.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Now Democrats Are Stuck With Biden

by Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

Contrary to much speculation on the right, Democrats stuck with the fast-failing, feeble Joe Biden through their hilariously inept convention – Stop! Hey! What’s that sound! Look at this LP of my grandpa’s that I found! – and they are now well and truly stuck with him. Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit did not stagger in, waving her half-empty bottle of screw-top Trader Joe’s Chardonnay, and putsch him out of the way. Michelle stayed put in her seaside villa from which she chides us for, among other things, not taking the global warming hoax’s rising ocean threat seriously. And Kamala failed to get that box of “special” chocolates

• Thank you (+1) 1

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: 

Joe Biden Never Met a Speech He Couldn’t Plagiarize. 

“If our political mainstream media had any integrity or intellectual curiosity Biden would be getting raked over the coals for this. As we are all painfully aware, however, the MSM exists solely to carry this rotting carcass of a candidate across the finish line.”

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

...nothing but destructive hate, foment and vitriol...perhaps the direction that Perez as DNC Chair wanted.......ZERO on constructive policy to move the country forward...try to sell me by how bad the other guy is versus how good they are...ZERO mention about the death, violent protests, riots  and destruction in American cities...back to the sixties....a VP candidate SOLELY on race and gender....qualifications?...HUH?.....BUT...there is a fickle segment of the electorate known as "vote Dem no matter what"......precisely my relatives.......cannot better define "dyed in the wool Dems"......"CNN IS gospel".......ANY vote for ANY Republican is treason and heresy".....they are the all knowing and omnipotent bunch....differ with them and their favorite line is, "let me explain this for you"......quarantined from this gang for 12+ years....