2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

4 minutes ago, DFT said:

Even more hilarious is that the MSM is barely covering this incredible and historic event.  I say “hilarious” but it’s sad.  But that’s what that group has become.  Sad.  

It’s the front page breaking story on CNN

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

No, it's the 6th article below the 3rd columns headline article.

Nope, no burying of that one at all. <_<

I hate stuff like this.  I saw it all over the news when it happened.  Where is it on fox news, or Breitbart, etc?  Buried as well.  Our news cycle is fast right now

4 hours ago, Niagara said:

lmaoooo

talk about fear mongering. holy ***** that ad is embarrassing. I would admit Trump has always done well with the ads but this is just getting pathetic at this point. Who does he think will actually fall for this? 

Edited by Penfield45

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy crap.  A coherent answer in complete sentences to how federalism works.  He had to read it but baby steps.  Dems are lucky he's not like this all the time.

8 hours ago, Niagara said:

Just show the movie the Purge

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(This was asked during a press conference -- which no one covered -- on the ME peace deal, proving what a joke the media is)

Wait....Jared and Kanye talk regularly?

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Guy doesn't even bother to look at the actual question in the poll ("If Joe Biden is not a candidate, who would be your first choice....) before tweeting to make some kind of point.  It is somewhat amusing that Cuomo beat Harris.  BTW, if Corey Booker was a black female he would've been the VP pick.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

?When will TrumpQ take a pulse about what really matters to Americans?

There were riots on the streets in most major cities a month ago and we're in the middle of a frustrating pandemic with a devastating economic impact for some.  WTF do you expect?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Talk about fear mongering. holy ***** that ad is embarrassing. I would admit Trump has always done well with the ads but this is just getting pathetic at this point. Who does he think will actually fall for this? 

This ad speaks to the heart of the matter. FEAR

When police stations are burned out, you are in Death Wish and Purge movie territory. And when Biden is silent, Trump will use. It is a no-brainer. Who will stand up for you??? Not the Democrats. Not basement Joe Biden. In fact, the opposite, the democrats stand up for violence and destruction.

Edited by Niagara

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: They're really trying this gambit. 

Proving (again) they've learned nothing from 2016. Not a single thing. 

Gendered term? Which of the 57 genders?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Holy crap.  A coherent answer in complete sentences to how federalism works.  He had to read it but baby steps.  Dems are lucky he's not like this all the time.

Wait....Jared and Kanye talk regularly?

For the first part -- yup. :beer: 

For the second part, I would LOVE to see an animated show about Jared and Kanye's friendship. That would be hilarious :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the second part, I would LOVE to see an animated show about Jared and Kanye's friendship. That would be hilarious :lol: 

250px-Capitol_Critters.jpg

2czzbtw.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Get writing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1