2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The only thing I can think of is that Jill really, really has her heart set on becoming a First Lady. It's wrong but why in hell else would she consent to putting him through all of this in his condition? 

5 hours ago, DFT said:

I believe otherwise which led me to change my stance several months ago when it seemed to come to a head.  I believe that what is motivating Jill is something much more unfortunate.  She wants to protect her husband’s and son’s livelihoods and legacies from what could be uncovered by the Ukraine investigations and other political controversies that are unraveling in front of America.  It’s the only thing I can put even limited sense around her reasoning to be so complicit.  

Pretty much this.  If Biden wins, all pressure to investigate Hunter goes away.  Also, all the other goodies that Joe steered towards his other relatives disappear back under the radar as well.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Pretty much this.  If Biden wins, all pressure to investigate Hunter goes away.  Also, all the other goodies that Joe steered towards his other relatives disappear back under the radar as well.

If Trump wins or loses - he will still be investigated.

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

you libs... when you constantly lose to the teleprompter, well...  :lol:

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1301935491726684161

If these are the types of things you guys are hanging your hat on, you live in an alternate reality.

If you watched that entire speech and then Q&A, you'd understand the reality that Faux News, Breitbart, PPP and all the other far right conspiracy theorists are hanging their hats on Twitter moments as proof of a much broader discussion.

Clearly you haven't watched Biden's entire speeches and Q&As. If you did, you'd concede he's quite mentally capable of being Commander in Chief, especially when compared with Trump, who I admit has set a very low bar.

However, it's clear you and several others aren't going to understand any of this until November at least, so just come back to the main forum already. Just over a week until the season opener  :beer:

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If these are the types of things you guys are hanging your hat on, you live in an alternate reality.

If you watched that entire speech and then Q&A, you'd understand the reality that Faux News, Breitbart, PPP and all the other far right conspiracy theorists are hanging their hats on Twitter moments as proof of a much broader discussion.

Clearly you haven't watched Biden's entire speeches and Q&As. If you did, you'd concede he's quite mentally capable of being Commander in Chief, especially when compared with Trump, who I admit has set a very low bar.

However, it's clear you and several others aren't going to understand any of this until November at least, so just come back to the main forum already. Just over a week until the season opener  :beer:

Biden might do ok if we got into another spat with Grenada. As far as standing on the stage with world leaders he's badly lacking. He'd be like Barney Fife going toe to toe with Dolph Lundgren. Biden has very little mental acuity but just as bad he has no long term philosophy or moral compass to fall back on. In the 90's he championed a bill that incarcerated blacks at a much higher rate and a much longer duration because they chose to break the law in a slightly different way than whites. He openly celebrated this along with his past KKK connections and disdain for people of color. He now wants to defund or "reallocate" funds for law and order in our country and had to finally reject the violence, looting and arson by mobs only because the polls told him he needed to. He still won't call a spade a spade by denouncing the domestic terrorist group BLM and the international terrorist group Antifa. Think about this: he doesn't have the balls to stand up and reject their terrorism because they form a good share of his party. He is afraid of scum who spend their time beating up elderly people, burning down pizza shops and looting Macy's in order to get their "reparations". How could he ever stand up to Putin and Xi?

Let's say we were to have another crisis similar to The Cuban Missile Crises? For those of you not intimately familiar with it JFK stood firm against Kruschev and made him turn his ships around rather than install nuclear tipped missiles 90 miles from our shore. It was as close to a war between two nuclear powers as it gets. Fast forward to today. Does anyone want Biden standing up to any crises that might occur? Joe and his boss have already shown how they handle foreign policy by giving the world's foremost terrorist state 1.8 billion in cash and a 150 billion release of funds. Even more perplexing, they gave Iran a path to nuclear arms. Joe Biden is nothing more than a figurehead who would ostensibly preside over an executive branch being pulled in all directions by the likes of a 30 year old former bartender, an elderly communist, two Californian women, one who thinks she's a Queen and the other that flips her wig and encourages people to harass their political opponents at restaurants and or gas stations. Oh, and a committee chairman who worries that Guam might tip over. These are the people that will be setting policy for Joe to implement. 

13 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's hard to believe anyone would try to defend Biden's current mental acuity.  Even the lefties I know are talking about his lapses.   

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

It's hard to believe anyone would try to defend Biden's current mental acuity.  Even the lefties I know are talking about his lapses.   

Your confusion can be very easily cleared up:

Look who he's running against.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He is stuck and going down with the ship. 

And you are scared as you cower in a corner in the safety of your fellow conspiracy theorists.

You know Donald Trump is losing in November and you're going to be saddled with a beautiful Biden avatar for a year. You've clearly been slowly coming to that critical stage of grief--acceptance--over the last month or 2. 

Hopefully you're fully immersed in that stage by November... who knows, maybe you'll grow to love and appreciate your new avatar.

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden might do ok if we got into another spat with Grenada. As far as standing on the stage with world leaders he's badly lacking. He'd be like Barney Fife going toe to toe with Dolph Lundgren. Biden has very little mental acuity but just as bad he has no long term philosophy or moral compass to fall back on. In the 90's he championed a bill that incarcerated blacks at a much higher rate and a much longer duration because they chose to break the law in a slightly different way than whites. He openly celebrated this along with his past KKK connections and disdain for people of color. He now wants to defund or "reallocate" funds for law and order in our country and had to finally reject the violence, looting and arson by mobs only because the polls told him he needed to. He still won't call a spade a spade by denouncing the domestic terrorist group BLM and the international terrorist group Antifa. Think about this: he doesn't have the balls to stand up and reject their terrorism because they form a good share of his party. He is afraid of scum who spend their time beating up elderly people, burning down pizza shops and looting Macy's in order to get their "reparations". How could he ever stand up to Putin and Xi?

Has Trump?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

dunno if it's true or not but on the off hand chance it is...

https://twitter.com/AmericaTalks/status/1302068542553100288

Would that even be possible? Early voting starts in less than two weeks in some states. There would not be time to get another name on the ballot, would there?

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Has Trump?

Trump calls Black Lives Matter a 'symbol of hate' as he digs in on race <<< CNN, notice how they conflate small and big b even within that title. 

Bunch of news sources based on this tweet:

Trump rips athletes kneeling for anthem, calls Black Lives Matter a 'Marxist group' - part of a Fox & Friends interview

The first six pages of google have that first one over and over and over again. Apparently, the news organizations thought his denouncing Black Lives Matter was a bad thing so they wrote copious articles about it.

If you dig further, you may find more. I was unwilling to spend more time on google.

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

How many times has he denounced the rioters and anarchists? When he does that he is denouncing them while not falling into the lefts trap of calling them by name. 

I may have misread and thought he should declare them a domestic terrorist organization like he did Antifa.

35 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, yes he has. 

Yeah.  I misread.  Sorry.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, DFT said:

Name calling those that choose to believe the OVERWHELMING evidence that the reports are false, isn’t the best way to be civil and have a conversation, Kemp.  I say this having had to remove your post from my ignore list given your propensity to spam your point across multiple threads.  You choose to believe the reports you wish.  Some choose to believe the evidence that says otherwise.  It makes none a “moron”.  

Trump will surely file a defamation suit. He loves to sue and these charges are pretty serious stuff.

But he won't. 

Because he knows.

Fake quote.

Fake Description of gif.

Yep BillsZtime is still running on empty.

Polls: Biden Lags Behind Hillary’s 2016 Numbers With Florida’s Hispanic Voters

"The President’s support among Hispanics is growing and he is on track to surpass his 2016 vote totals among our diverse communities.”

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Back to the Big Lie because they think democrat voters are VERY stupid. 

Can you imagine their internals if they are already coming up with excuses for why they lost? And Russia is only believable to their hardcore base who only read headlines and have no idea how to read reports. 

I wonder if the House is in play?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Can you imagine their internals if they are already coming up with excuses for why they lost? And Russia is only believable to their hardcore base who only read headlines and have no idea how to read reports. 

I wonder if the House is in play?

I think it may be.

The longer this has dragged on, the worse its gotten for the DNC's optics. Last night my significant other had a virtual DNC fundraiser meeting (which was sparsely attended), after which her and some of our friends had a virtual happy hour thing and watched Mulan (woof). The mood after their fundraiser was grim, and one of our left leaning friends whom I can talk the most with had an epiphany during the evening. She was saying how three/four months ago, at the peak of the "right wing" protests against the lock downs in CA she couldn't understand how people could be so selfish. She couldn't understand how people could just say "screw the rest of the world" and focus only on themselves and their immediate families' safety and livelihoods. But after her mom's block in NYC was smashed to bits in a recent "peaceful" protest, she told me last night "now I get it. I get why people can only care about themselves because no one else will help them when things are going down". 

... It was a SMALL step, but a big one for her. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3