What would be the one position that you absolutely don't want us to draft with our first pick tomorrow?

12 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Well, as it’s not a judgement, it’s eminently possible.

A judgement can mean a conclusion and I don’t see it with what you say here..

1 hour ago, Buddo said:

I'd also say that RB is the position where we will get a genuine contributor from day 1, with that pick. I'm not convinced that any other position will do the same.

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Come on. Close your eyes and listen for Gus Johnson’s voice. J.K. Dobbins Touchdown!!!!

"Dobbins gets the handoff. He cuts it back and Dobbins, J.K Dobbins IS AT THE 50, CUTS BACK AT 40, DOBBINS HAS IS IN THE CLEAR HE HAS ONE MAN TO BEAT AT THE 20. J.K. DOBBINS IS GONNA GO ALL THE WAY. TOUCHDOWN"

I wanted to make the letters bigger but couldn't figure out how

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1

Of the realistic options not dumb ***** like kickers and long snappers...WR im good with just about anything else but you got Diggs/Brown/Beasley and fill in the blanks for the rest with Diggs acquirement its not THE top priority it was..now you can pretty much get BPA from your board..which is a good thing...

Of the realistic possibilities I'm hoping they hold off on DB.  I just don't get excited about those and they have good luck with lower picks.  I would kind of also like to see them try holding off on RB until rounds 3 or 4.  I think that gives the Bills the best chance of intermediate/long term success by getting several drafted useful players.  

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Also safety. Please no raw safety from D3 

So no J Chinn? :)

edit cant recall if hes D1 D3 whatever.  Too lazy to look up lol

Edited by DJB