Percy Harvin wants to un-retire and return to NFL

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

His two contracts with the Bills may be the single biggest robbery in Bills history.   6.5 Million dollars for 224 yards and 1 touchdown.  I wanna come back, what a joke.

We paid Reggie Bush $1.5M for -3 rushing yards.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Maybe he can get his customary deal of 1 game/$6 million. 

I mean really, that is all he is looking for.  Get on the opening roster, play a couple games and then sit out.  Easy Money!

I have no hard feelings towards Harvin. I’m just having a hard time thinking that a guy, with migraine issues, that didn’t want to play before, now wants to play. My guess is he wants the check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted this comeback. I’d be really surprised if he played a whole season.

I didn't really care for Reggie Bush.  But personally I thought it was lame of them not to give Bush a chance to get at least to 0 yards on the season in the final game.  They were 6-9 and well out of the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have no hard feelings towards Harvin. I’m just having a hard time thinking that a guy, with migraine issues, that didn’t want to play before, now wants to play. My guess is he wants the check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted this comeback. I’d be really surprised if he played a whole season.

I would be surprised if he gets any guaranteed money. Seems like there is enough need for wr's for someone to kick the ole tires though

• Like (+1) 1